The top five U.S. mobile operators have agreed to let their customers unlock their devices and move to another provider under pressure from the U.S. Congress and Federal Communications Commission.
Mobile carriers are opposed to the plan for a smartphone 'kill switch' that would render smartphones inoperable after they are stolen, claiming that it could be misused by hackers to block critical services.
The newly seated chairman of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission has told mobile operators to voluntarily ease up on cellphone unlocking or risk being forced to do so.
Two U.S. senators have introduced legislation that would permanently extend a current moratorium on Internet access taxes in the country.
U.S. President Barack Obama has directed federal agencies to take new steps toward sharing their wireless spectrum with commercial operators, in an effort to meet growing demands for mobile data services.
Judging from the number of people poring over their smartphones on the sidewalk, in their cars and in public places, mobile seems to have stolen our attention away from the wired Internet and traditional TV.
Internet communities are more trustworthy than some big corporations, but mobile is proving a hard nut to crack even for the best of them, actor and venture capitalist Ashton Kutcher told CTIA Wireless Thursday.
Ericsson may have a contender for oddest networking product if it commercializes the wireless bus windows it demonstrated at this week's CTIA Wireless trade show.
Wal-Mart plans to use big data about a customer's usual shopping to automatically create shopping lists for them on its mobile app.
Verizon Wireless is partnering with singer and actress Jennifer Lopez in creating a USretail distribution company that will offer Verizon's devices in stores and online destinations designed to appeal to Latino consumers.
If you've ever dropped, broken or drowned your mobile phone, Kyocera Wireless has a deal for you: two new waterproofed Android phones, one of them ruggedized, aimed at first-time smartphone buyers looking for affordable handsets. The products were an...
Mobile devices are getting hit by a boom in malware similar to the one that hit PCs starting with the rise of the Web, a security software executive said Tuesday.
New network software from Ericsson is designed to make sure mobile users get the best possible connection when there is both a Wi-Fi and a cellular network available.
Mobile operators collect huge amounts of data about how their subscribers use mobile data, and that information is starting to go on sale as targeted intelligence that enterprises can use to better reach consumers.
Mobile network builder Nokia Siemens Networks unveiled tools to optimize video performance on mobile devices on Monday, just in time for the CTIA Wireless trade show that begins Tuesday in Las Vegas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- The Evil Within 2 hands-on preview: An artistic approach to horror, and vice versa
- Google buys HTC's smartphone brains for $1.1 billion to bolster its hardware push
- Windows 10 digital ink: All the improvements with the Fall Creators Update
- Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java/J2EE/Micro servicesOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTScrum Master / Senior Business AnalystOther
- TPDigital Project Manager | Website ReplatformingQLD
- CCSenior SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior DevOps ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - ISO9001ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTFTTx Network Area PlannerOther
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- FTMid Level Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPBusiness Analyst / Change AnalystQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperVIC