North Korea was responsible for the devastating cyberattack on Sony Pictures, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said Friday after a two-week investigation.
North Korea or not? There's still a lot we don't know about the attack on Sony Pictures and those behind it.
An Uber driver in the Boston area is facing rape and other charges for allegedly beating and sexually assaulting a passenger earlier this month.
Sony Pictures has been hit by a second lawsuit alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard the personal information of employees that was lost in a major hack in late November.
Sony Pictures on Wednesday canceled the Dec. 25 release of its controversial comedy, "The Interview," after theater chains decided not to play the film following terrorist threats after a cyber attack.
Two former employees of Sony Pictures have filed a lawsuit against the company alleging it didn't do enough to safeguard their personal information and prevent its loss in a massive cyberattack in late November.
The hackers who attacked Sony Pictures have apparently moved on to a new tactic: attempting to spread fear among the general public.
An Illinois hospital says someone attempted to blackmail it to stop the release of data about some of its patients.
The hackers who stole gigabytes of data from Sony Pictures have asked employees of the company to contact them if they don't want their information to become public.
A further dump of Sony Pictures corporate secrets appears to have been put on the Internet over the weekend, with hackers warning of more to come.
There is more trouble brewing for ride-hailing service Uber in Brussels where the minister for mobility announced he will file a complaint with the police to take the company's site offline in Belgium.
Uber has been hit with a lawsuit by the district attorneys for Los Angeles and San Francisco that accuses it of misleading consumers over its background checks on drivers and could lead to millions of dollars in fines.
Swedish police raided a data center in Stockholm on Tuesday, seizing computers and forcing The Pirate Bay website offline.
The email boxes of two top Sony executives were leaked online on Monday, the latest release of potentially embarrassing corporate information following a major hack on the company's computer networks two weeks ago.
The group claiming responsibility for the Sony Pictures hack has denied it threatened Sony employees and demanded the studio halt the release of a movie that makes light of an assassination attempt on the leader of North Korea.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAccount Manager (Infrastructure Transition) - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst (Cognos/TM1)Other
- CCNetwork Systems Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FT.Net Developer (Senior)WA
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTPrincipal ArchitectACT
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- TPETL DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerACT
- FTFront End Developer (Mid-Level)Other
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther