Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg has been sentenced to two years in prison by a District Court in Sweden for multiple data intrusions, attempted aggravated fraud and aggravated fraud.
LeaseWeb, one of Europe's biggest hosting providers, has wiped 630 servers that contained Megaupload data and countered claims from the company that the file-sharing site wasn't warned.
The Swedish Nacka District Court has ruled that Pirate Bay co-founder Gottfrid Svartholm Warg may be extradited to Denmark to face hacking charges, the court confirmed Tuesday.
Apple received between 4000 and 5000 requests for customer data from US law enforcement between December 1 and May 31, according to the company.
Facebook and Microsoft each fielded thousands of requests for user data as part of law enforcement investigations from U.S. authorities in the second half of last year, they said late Friday.
U.S. prosecutors are proposing that smartphone makers offer a "kill switch" in all new phones produced by the start of next year as part of an initiative to cut down on theft, which sometimes turns violent.
U.S. federal prosecutors charged eight people on Wednesday in connection with a multimillion-dollar fraud that siphoned money from hacked accounts at banks and financial institutions, laundered it and sent it overseas.
France Télécom's CEO Stéphane Richard has been charged with conspiracy to defraud, a Paris court announced Wednesday. The charge relates to alleged activities before he joined the company.
The operator of a website that sold more than US$100 million worth of pirated software to customers worldwide was sentenced Tuesday to 12 years in a U.S. federal prison.
Two prominent law enforcers in the U.S. who have been pushing Apple to do more to combat iPhone theft say they appreciate a new feature previewed earlier Monday that could help make stolen iPhones more difficult for thieves to resell.
U.S. Army Private First Class Bradley Manning accused of sharing thousands of classified government documents with WikiLeaks, knew that the information would aid enemies of the U.S., a prosecutor argued Monday.
Sweden's parliament has voted in favor of a law that bans taking pictures and filming in a private environment without first getting permission from people in attendance. Critics say the law is too ambiguous.
Material irrelevant to police investigation that was seized from Megaupload founder Kim Dotcom and three associates in January 2012 will have to be returned to them, a court in New Zealand has ruled.
A former member of a band of hackers faces up to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty Tuesday to a single computer hacking charge.
Reprogramming the identification number of a cellphone could be punishable with a prison sentence of up to five years under the terms of a proposed law announced Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMultiple Front End Developers | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js | Knockout |QLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior DeveloperOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTAndroid Developer - PermanentWA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTDigital ProducerOther
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCSAP Support ConsultantNSW
- FTTest AnalystSA
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCKnowledge/CSI ManagerACT
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW