A Russian man accused of selling stolen credit card numbers online for nearly a decade has been arrested in Nice, France, and faces charges in an indictment unsealed Wednesday, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
Heartland Payment Systems has made a third settlement deal, this time with MasterCard, related to a massive data breach two years ago at the card payments processor.
The organization responsible for administering the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) has launched a new program to help enterprises conduct self-assessments of their compliance with the standard.
ValidSoft is pushing forward with software it says banks can use to avoid unnecessarily blocking credit card transactions, an occasional frustration for travelers outside of their home country.
If your cash card gets eaten by the automated-teller machine, it may not end up in the hands of a bank employee.
Jack Dorsey, one of the brains behind popular micro-blogging site Twitter, is selling a new product called Square that turns your iPhone into a credit card payment system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- CCData AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPeLearning Developer / TrainerVIC
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Front End Developer - ReactJSOther
- TPSales Representative/Account Manager - Global CorporationNSW
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCOracle Identity and Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther