Consumer groups are cheering the news that Comcast abandoned its proposed US$45 billion acquisition of fellow cable and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, saying it's good for customers and demonstrates the power of Internet activism.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has no public timeline for voting on proposed net neutrality rules, despite pressure from President Barack Obama and some net neutrality advocates.
Critics who say a new U.S. Federal Communications Commission proposal to restore net neutrality rules is too weak are increasing pressure on the agency to reclassify broadband as a regulated, common-carrier service like the traditional telephone netw...
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission will take public comments before moving forward with a new set of net neutrality rules that sparked controversy when they were leaked in a news report earlier Wednesday.
A U.S. appeals court has struck down the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPAgile Coach & Jira + Confluence AdministrationNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPIT Security EngineerQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Level 2 Support ConsultantOther
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC