Drupal 7, the latest upgrade to the popular open source Web content management system, is now generally available, Drupal builders said on Wednesday.
Office 365: A revamped offering that combines the features of BPOS with Office 2010. From what we've seen of the Office 365 beta, it still has a long way to go before it can be considered a true turnkey solution for business.
Drupal 7, the next major version of the popular open source content management system, could reach a release candidate stage as early as this week, the founder of the system said on Wednesday.
Autodesk is bringing its AutoCAD architecture, design, and engineering software back to the Mac OS after an 18-year absence, the company announced this evening. But the company plans to do more than offer a Mac OS X version of AutoCAD: It says it wil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands-on: The ZTE Axon M is the first smartphone with a foldable screen
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- CCMultiple Business AnalystsACT
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTSenior PMO Analyst to $680 per dayOther
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- FTSales / Account ManagerOther
- FTUNIX/Linux System AdministratorACT
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCFull Stack DeveloperNSW