Legislation that would require businesses across the U.S. to notify affected customers after a data breach is headed toward a vote on the floor of the House of Representatives even though some digital rights groups say the bill will actually weaken p...
The proposed US$45.2 billion acquisition of Time Warner Cable by Comcast would give the company huge market power to determine broadband prices and Internet content, a group of U.S. senators said Wednesday.
The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill that would allow mobile phone users to unlock their devices and switch carriers, overriding a 2013 decision by the Library of Congress to make the practice illegal.
A proposed code of conduct for mobile app developers intended to make them explain how user data is collected and used does not have a clear enforcement mechanism, one privacy advocate said.
Major U.S. mobile carriers will begin offering free usage alerts to customers in an effort to help them avoid surprise charges on their bills, the U.S. Federal Communications Commission and a mobile trade group announced Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther