Startup iZettle has made its payment application available for Swedish iPhone users, and now plans to distribute 2,000 card chip readers, the company said on Thursday.
Chances are Microsoft will not retaliate against Google's 12.5 billion purchase of Motorola by acquiring a phone maker of its own, say industry analysts, mainly because of the company's rich history developing and licensing software and building an e...
A U.S. trade judge has rejected Google's move to block the testimony of a Microsoft expert witness in the latter's 10-month dispute with Motorola over patents allegedly used by Android.
More reports suggest the iPhone 5 will launch in October, with preorders beginning September 30. Backing up a report from TiPB last week, 9 to 5 Mac claims it has independently confirmed Friday, October 7, as the launch date of the iPhone 5.
Google is hoping to head off some of the complaints Oracle has made against it by asking a California judge for permission to file summary judgment on four issues.
Nokia said Wednesday that it has entered into an agreement with Polar Mobile to launch more than 300 mobile applications for Nokia smartphones, including upcoming models based on Windows Phone, over the next 12 months.
Google's bid to acquire Motorola Mobility is a brilliant move that will stave off Android's patent attackers. Or it's act of desperation that will force Android phone makers to adopt rival platforms. Or it was simply something that Google had to do, ...
Google's interest in Motorola may really be just for the patents after all.
Samsung is again free to sell its Android-based Galaxy Tab 10.1 in all European Union countries except for Germany, after a court in Düsseldorf changed its injunction enacted last week.
In February, the mobile industry will once again head to Barcelona for Mobile World Congress (MWC), which will feature a new section focusing on different aspects of mobile marketing, show organizer GSM Association (GSMA) said on Tuesday.
Taiwanese smartphone vendor HTC plans on tripling its retail outlets in mainland China by the end of the year, bringing store numbers from 650 to 2,000.
Google is paying a premium for Motorola Mobility, the recently spun-off device maker from Motorola proper. But for the $12.5 billion it's paying, Google likely is more interested in Motorola's patents than its phones.
Google's $12.5 billion purchase of Motorola Mobility will land it a vast portfolio of patents, but the legal obstacles facing its Android operating system are far from over, legal experts said.
Google continues to argue that a damning e-mail in its battle with Oracle shouldn't be shown to jurors because it was confidential and intended to be privileged communication with an attorney.
Analysts disagreed today over the impact Google's proposed $12.5 billion acquisition of Motorola Mobility will have on the dynamics between Android and Apple's iOS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers SydneyNSW
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- CCData & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTChange Manager OR Senior Change AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Consultant - Security SDMNSW
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- FTBI DeveloperQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- FTSenior Agile Digital Business Analyst - Immediate StartOther
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTFront End Developer with UX designOther
- CCSystems Support Specialist- Network SystemsQLD