As Nokia World approaches on Wednesday, details about the Finnish firm's Windows Phone 7.5 -- that's Mango -- lineup are beginning to emerge.
The head of Google's Android mobile OS, Andy Rubin, doesn't think your smartphone should be your personal assistant. In comments made during an interview at the AsiaD conference this week, Rubin downplayed the impact of Siri -- the voice interactive ...
A Danish study that monitored 350,000 cell phone users over an 18-year period found no link between mobile phone subscriptions and an increased risk of cancer.
Earlier this year, camera start-up Lytro provided an enticing sneak peek of what their first product could do. Using a light-field sensor -- the likes of which had previously only been seen in science labs and supercomputer-connected arrays of hundre...
Nokia reported a net loss and a fall in revenue for the third quarter, despite selling more phones than analysts had expected.
Sony has expanded its streaming music and on-demand gaming services to its new tablet, a spokeswoman said Thursday.
Sony said Thursday it has been forced to postpone the launch of a new camera and cut production of another because a factory in Thailand has been affected by the widespread flooding there.
From its navigation methods to fonts, Android is redesigned and refreshed in its Ice Cream Sandwich edition to meet the tastes of its users.
Google's latest version of Android, Android 4.0 dubbed "Ice Cream Sandwich," is officially about to come out. Here are three questions people have been asking.
Apple's iOS 5 and the new iPhone 4S got some new competition late Wednesday after Google introduced Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich, running on the new Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
ARM Holdings has introduced the Cortex-A7, an upcoming microprocessor design that will be used in sub-US$100 smartphones, as well as in high-end smartphones as a companion chip to the more powerful Cortex-A15.
The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Monday that Apple did not violate four patents held by HTC, which said it intends to appeal.
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
Following last week's major service disruptions, Research in Motion (RIM) is offering free applications and support as compensation, the company said on Monday.
Samsung launched another volley in its global legal battle with Apple on Monday, filing claims to block the sale of the iPhone 4S in Australia and Japan.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Communications Advisor - Australian TelcoVIC
- CCChange LeadQLD
- FTIntermediate Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTData Analyst - 12 months Fixed Term ContractVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyVIC
- CCSolution Architect with Magento experience wantedVIC
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTLead Senior Systems Engineer | 90 - 120K + Super|VIC
- TPEOI - JAVA DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer - 2 PositionsQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware and Applications Programmer (Java Developer)ACT
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- CCChange AnalystVIC