The U.S. International Trade Commission will block the importation of some HTC products starting next April 19 after it found that the company infringed Apple patents.
The plethora of spectrum bands used for LTE (Long-Term Evolution) will result in more expensive devices, and also make the ability to roam globally using the technology less likely, according to industry organisation GSM Association's research arm Wi...
Apple is experiencing problems with its iTunes Store and iCloud services, with many Twitter users reporting that they are unable to log in using their Apple ID to download apps.
Apple's extraordinary run over the last few years may begin to show signs of slowing next year--its first year without visionary leader Steve Jobs.
Wyse Technology has launched an Android app that lets people search remotely for files on their PCs and laptops, then download them, copy them, or send them to another person, all from inside the app.
Tablet sales at 18.1 million units during the third quarter were somewhat lower than expected, but stronger-than-expected demand during the rest of the year will give the market a boost, according to market research company IDC.
Sony Ericsson is offering owners of its Xperia smartphones 50GB of free online data storage in partnership with cloud storage company Box, the smartphone maker said on Thursday.
The Sony PlayStation Vita is well-positioned to avoid the struggles of its main handheld rival, Nintendo's 3DS, the executive in charge of Sony's game business said Thursday.
A second round of tests on LightSquared's proposed land-based mobile data network again showed interference with a majority of GPS devices, except for cellphones, two U.S. federal departments said Wednesday.
The year 2012 promises to be an interesting one for BlackBerry-maker Research In Motion (RIM). The Canadian company has come upon some tough times lately. And despite a number of key product releases and enhancements, things will only get worse befor...
Although Android Ice Cream Sandwich makes some big leaps in HTML5 browser performance, Apple's iOS 5 is still the king, according to a study by Sencha.
The U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC) has delayed ruling on a patent case brought against smartphone maker HTC by Apple.
As another year draws to a close, we look back on the IT-related comments that stuck with us.
The U.S. National Transportation Safety Board recommended on Tuesday that states outlaw the use of all electronic devices, while driving, including cellphones with hands-free kits.
In 2011, the increasingly mobile and socially networked world of technology became more intertwined than ever with politics and the law. Patent wars shaped competition in tablets and smartphones, hacktivists attacked a widening array of political and...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCC++ Developer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTManagement Consultant - ConsultancyOther
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- TPProject Manager - IT SecurityQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- FTRigger TechniciansOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- CCSystems Analyst / Consultant ? SAPQLD
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTSolution Manager - SAPOther
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- CCIntegration AnalystVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW