Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Apple and Samsung Electronics just don't seem to be able to get along. Apple under Tim Cook has become choosier about picking its fights, but the company shows no signs of wanting to settle with Samsung as they continue to battle over smartphone and ...
Sony has developed new technology for using the small cameras in phones and tablets to check the health of users' skin.
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Apple's iPhone 5 is slated for a Dec. 14 launch in China, one of the company's biggest markets, and the company's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad will start selling in the country a week earlier on Dec. 7.
Sony sold over 160,000 PlayStation Vitas during the opening week of the holiday shopping season in the U.S., a key test for its flagship handheld game.
Research In Motion has introduced the BlackBerry Dev Alpha C, a smartphone developers can use to test their applications and get ready for the launch of the BlackBerry 10 QWERTY device next year. The company also said developers will be able to trade...
Apple's iPhone 5 appears to have cleared the last hurdle in a series of Chinese regulatory checks, opening the way for the device to finally be sold in one of the company's largest markets.
A photo kiosk that can track user behavior using a Microsoft Kinect-like sensor and mine social data could help marketers gain valuable information about audiences at sporting events.
Microsoft plans to issue an over-the-air fix next month for a problem that has caused some Windows Phone 8 handsets to reboot themselves unexpectedly.
It's the one thing TV makers don't highlight when gushing over the colors, detail and sharpness of pictures on their new higher-than-high-def televisions: how consumers can get suitable content into their homes and then onto the screen.
Facebook is going to great lengths to encourage its staff to switch from the iPhone to Android.
Soaring iPhone 5 sales in the U.S. have helped make iOS the top smartphone operating system in the country, edging out Android, according to market research firm Kantar Worldpanel ComTech.
Since the beginning of October, Samsung has sold five million of its Galaxy Note 2 smartphone come tablet hybrid.
Now, your dog can be in the cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
- Sennheiser Game Zero review: This headset's sound quality justifies its price
- Acer's gorgeous 35-inch UW-QHD curved monitor is available for preorder at $1,100
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPBI DeveloperNSW
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- FTProject Manager - Data MigrationNSW
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Technology and StrategyQLD
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTDigital Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT