Apple is expected to launch a lower-priced 'iPhone for the masses,' an analyst has said, despite new reports that suggest consumers are opting for Apple's iPhone 5 instead of choosing the cheaper, older generations of the device.
Samsung is set to become the biggest mobile phone maker in the world this year eclipsing Nokia, which has held the title for 14 straight years.
Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Samsung Electronics' Galaxy Grand smartphone has a 5-inch screen -- but the big display seems aimed at those with smaller budgets, according to an analyst.
Apple could be planning to buy maps maker TomTom to help fix its mapping service.
Apple's iPad mini and fourth-generation iPad accounted for a total of four per cent of the overall iPad traffic during their launch month, a new report has found.
It seems that BlackBerry 10 is on track for an early 2013 release. RIM today announced the launch of a BlackBerry 10 Technical Preview program for 120 select customers.
Apple reported Monday that it had sold a "record" 2 million units of the new iPhone 5 during its first three days of sales in China--a report that emerged as Wall Street analysts downgraded the Apple's stock because of perceived softness in demand fo...
Apple is believed to have more than doubled orders for its iPad mini's display after demand for the 7in tablet was higher than expected, and is aiming to sell 100 million iPads in total in 2013.
Research in Motion Monday issued its formal invitation to reporters and analysts to attend the previously announced Jan. 30 unveiling of the new BlackBerry 10 smartphones that will likely decide the company's fate.
Windows Phone 7.8 is available on Nokia's new Lumia 510, but the company still won't say when existing phones will get the update.
Danish company The Eye Tribe is leading a new project that will make it possible to control smartphones and tablets using eye movements.
Apple said it sold more than two million iPhone 5 smartphones in China since its Friday launch, beating company records for first weekend sales in the country.
As Apple launched its iPhone 5 in China on Friday, interest at one of the company's stores in Beijing was muted, with only two people waiting in line minutes before the store opened its doors at 8 a.m.
Just when you thought smartphones couldn't get any bigger, rumor has it that Samsung will put a 6.3-inch OLED display into its Galaxy Note III.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Newegg is selling a pure sine wave UPS for just $125 right now
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
- How Thunderbolt 3 won the port wars
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 360: Great for the Galaxy S8, not so much for the iPhone
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTL&D ConsultantVIC
- CCData Migration AnalystQLD
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMOACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- TPSenior Integration OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTTest LeadACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager HFC Capacity ManagementVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- TPDigital Business AnalystNSW