The judge overseeing Apple's two lawsuits against Samsung in California has indicated she would like to put the second case on hold pending resolution of the first case, the trial for which ended last summer with a big win for Apple.
As we wrote last week, Apple's rights to the iPhone trademark in Brazil was hanging in the balance, in the latest twist, Brazilian regulators have ruled the company doesn't have the exclusive rights to the name in the country.
Apple yesterday confirmed that a bug in iOS 6.1 causes devices to aggressively ping Microsoft Exchange email servers, shortening iPhone and iPad battery life.
HTC has posted a countdown timer to its HTC One, formally M7, smartphone launch.
Samsung's highly anticipated Galaxy S4 might be accompanied by a Galaxy S4 mini and a smart watch.
Canonical made quite a splash at the start of this year when it announced Ubuntu for phones, but--apart from what it demonstrated at the time--we're still waiting both for the downloadable image it promised to provide for the Galaxy Nexus and for spe...
Apple makes more from its iTunes and accessories than its rivals make from selling mobile phones, a new report has revealed.
Samsung Electronics has launched REX, a new series of "smart feature phones" that it will sell in emerging markets.
Apple has won a new patent covering "microslot antenna" technology that could enable the next iPhone, iPad or MacBook to be thinner, or could leave more space within the device's housing for internal components. The technology could also allow Apple ...
Global smartphone sales skyrocketed by 38 per cent in the fourth quarter year over year. Meanwhile, Samsung ended 2012 in the top position for both smartphone sales and overall mobile phone sales, Gartner reported.
Rumors have ramped up this week that Apple is developing an "iWatch." The success of wearable technology like the Nike Fuelband, and demand for the Pebble, the Kickstarter-backed smart watch, have fueled the speculation.
Apple has been blamed for the potentially dangerous flaws found in the FireReady bushfire information iOS app.
Friends of the Earth is accusing Apple and Samsung of "trashing tropical forests and coral reefs in Indonesia" due to the use of tin in the iPhone and iPad.
Intel later this year will start offering a TV set-top box and service as the company tries to cash in on the fast-growing TV and home entertainment business.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTProject / Program ManagerOther
- FTSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Software Developer (x3)Other
- FTLean Six Sigma - BPE Design LeadOther
- FTIntegration Architect- NSW GovernmentOther
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- FTPHP DeveloperQLD
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTRobotics & AI ConsultantOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTest Manager - Applications - NSW GovernmentOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther