HTC has announced its new flagship HTC One smartphone, which HTC Americas President Mike Woodward dubbed "the best phone ever made."
Ever since the iPhone debuted in 2007, Microsoft has struggled to adapt to the quickly changing smartphone world--and company Chairman Bill Gates knows it.
Samsung's much talked about Galaxy S4 smartphone will be announced on 14 March in New York, according to the latest reports.
HTC has declared the end of megapixels with its new One smartphone, which has a 4.7-inch screen and a redesigned camera that can capture sharper images.
Smartphones launches are what everyone looks out for at MWC and 2013 is set to be no different. Here's where we take a look at what is expected to launch at Mobile World Congress this year - Smartphone launches at MWC 2013.
Nvidia hopes to power sub-$200 smartphones and tablets under $300 with its latest Tegra 4i processor, which is also the company's first chip with an integrated LTE modem.
Orange hopes to increase smartphone use among seniors with the Fujitsu Stylistic S01, which uses a number of technologies to make the phone a better fit for users who are over 65 years old.
A new listing on Apple's Jobs site has added evidence to speculation that the company is planning to launch a more advanced version of its Apple TV set-top box.
HTC and Nokia are separately expected to announce super-high-quality cameras in new smartphones expected to be unveiled the next week.
LG Electronics revealed its new Optimus G Pro on Monday, marketing it as a direct challenge to Samsung Electronics' successful Galaxy Note 2.
Apple and Vodafone have secured a deal with the New Zealand Police to provide 6,000 police officers with iPhones and 3,900 of those officers with iPads.
A hack for iOS 6.1 has been published online showing how user caneasily bypass an iPhone 5's pin code.
With the release of the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone, the company once known as Research in Motion has staked its future on an ambitious bet: that it could craft a new "mobile user experience" that would, by itself, prove a strong attraction for buyers.
As jumbled news reports of what appeared to be a meteor shower over Russia trickled out of the country, some of the best views of what happened were from the dashboards of Russian cars.
There's a way to gain access to a lot of private data on an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.1, even when that phone is locked with a passcode. Reports about the exploit began circulating early Thursday, though the YouTube video with the method was actually po...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Field Services Manager -NationalOther
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- FTRelocate to Perth for Technology OpportunitiesQLD
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- TPSolution ArchitectWA
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTC# DeveloperOther