Orange has announced the addition of three smartphones to its device range, including its first LTE smartphone, the Lumo.
ZTE smartphones based on Firefox OS along with Nokia's new Windows Phone-based devices will share the spotlight at this year's Mobile World Congress with next-generation network technologies that offer higher download speeds and help operators combat...
LG Electronics has launched the Optimus F5 and Optimus F7 smartphones, which will bring LTE to a "mass audience."
They are probably the biggest cellphone makers most people have never heard of. Despite ranking third and fourth in the global smartphone market in the fourth quarter, mention Huawei and ZTE to many Americans or Europeans and you're likely to be met ...
Is Apple the winner in the smartphone race or has Samsung left it for dust? Various market research companies have revealed data for the final quarter of 2012, but the reports appear to contradict each other.
IBM is making a renewed push into the burgeoning market for all things mobile, saying it can help its corporate customers grow revenue and become more competitive through mobile app development.
Handset maker ZTE said it will be the first vendor to launch smartphones using Nvidia's Tegra 4 processor, with new models slated to arrive in China before mid-year.
Samsung has announced a new service that will make searching for movies and shows easier on TV, smartphones and tablets.
Audible.com overhauled its iOS app on Wednesday morning, bring a native iPad interface to the previously iPhone-only offering.
Broadcom says it's invented a chip that can tell your phone where you are all the time without quickly draining your battery.
More than 85,000 people have signed a Whitehouse.gov petition asking U.S. President Barack Obama to reverse a decision by the Library of Congress making the unlocking of mobile phones illegal under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
ST-Ericsson has cranked its forthcoming smartphone processor up to 3GHz. The quad-core NovaThor L8580 will include a PowerVR graphics processor and an LTE modem with support VoLTE (Voice over LTE) and next-generation LTE technology carrier aggregatio...
Introducing a Retina display to the next iPad mini could add 30 per cent to the overall cost of the tablet's components, a new report has suggested.
Apple's new Lightning connector currently doesn't transfer data at USB 3.0 speeds, despite the belief that it is able to support it. A new listing on Apple's Jobs site suggests that the company is working to bring full USB 3.0 support for its iOS dev...
Google's famed "triumvirate" -- Larry Page, Sergey Brin and Eric Schmidt -- will give oral statements over the coming weeks as part of a private antitrust suit brought against Google and six other technology companies by former employees.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCManual and Automation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTBusiness Development ManagerOther
- FTFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - Microsoft Dynamics AXQLD
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Engineer - SIEMNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTTest AnalystOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTRadio Communication TechnicianOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- CCEUS Junior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- TPPrincipal Test Lead - SAPQLD
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD