Cygnett describes its Bulldozer case for the iPhone 5 as offering "extra-protective silicone." The case is available in orange or black; I reviewed the orange unit.
The first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the BlackBerry Z10, is currently available in select markets across the globe, and it's expected to be released in most of the major mobile markets, including the United States, by the end of March.
HTC and Nokia are preparing to go head-to-head with new cameras on upcoming smartphones, as they hope to steal market share from Apple and Samsung Electronics.
BlackBerry's new Z10 smartphone offers a superior display, great navigation and interesting BYOD features. But is it too little, too late?
Microsoft's $US2 billion loan to Dell is a sign that the software maker wants to influence hardware designs in a post-PC world while protecting itself from the growing influence of Linux-based operating systems in mobile devices and servers, accordin...
Hands-on review: BlackBerry 10 is a big step up, but it's awkward to use in some key areas
The newly rechristened BlackBerry has delivered on its promise to breathe new life into its aging, iconic product line for diehard fans, but faces an uphill battle against the iPhone and devices based on Google's Android operating system.
Touch-screen smartphone retains most of the strengths that made the platform a corporate favorite while making a player for consumers as well.
In the next 12 months, smartphones with five new operating systems are scheduled to go on sale, leaning on Web technologies and improved user interfaces to try and make a dent in the dominance of Apple's iOS and Google's Android.
iOS 5 dropped an important control that had existed in iOS 4: a switch to turn notifications off.
Most of the tablets, TVs, ultrabooks and smartphones on display at International CES this week ultimately are bound for someone's home, where they'll have to talk to each other. Six major home networking technologies to make that happen will be on di...
Despite its aesthetic achievements, Apple's Maps app in iOS 6 left a lot of users unhappy. Turns out that the years Google spent building out its mapping data were hugely important; Apple's data - which powered its new Maps app - didn't have the rea...
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Smartphone vendors will rely on upgrades such as full-HD screens and more powerful yet more frugal processors to entice customers to buy new phones in 2013.
Samsung this morning announced that it sold more than five million Galaxy Note II devices globally in the first two months since its launch. That's a whole bunch of smartphones...or mini tablets...nay, "phablets" - and a lot of new Samsung Galaxy Not...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Analyst - AxwayQLD
- FTSystems/Business AnalystACT
- FTDevOps Support EngineerOther
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTScrum Master | 6mths +Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- FTSenior Strategy Specialist - Direct / ConsumerOther
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Analyst/Software DeveloperQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other