There is no shortage of criticism about the cloud, about its lack of interoperability, fear of vendor lock-in as well as the security risks.
Via Technologies announced a new quad-core x86 processor on Thursday, saying it is "the lowest power quad core processor on the market today."
Apple's possible move from Intel x86 chips to ARM processors for its MacBooks is feasible, but not practical over the next few years because of technical and performance issues, analysts said this week.
A prototype touchscreen on show at the Computer Human Interaction (CHI) conference in Vancouver can change from slippery to sticky depending on what's happening on the screen.
Using infrared sensors like the ones on television remote controls, Texas A&M University students presented an inexpensive multitouch system at the <a href="http://www.chi2011.org/">Computer Human Interaction (CHI)</a> conference in Vancouver.
Researchers from <a href="http://www.queensu.ca/">Queens University</a> presented a flexible, e-ink display at the <a href="http://www.chi2011.org/">Computer Human Interaction conference</a> that they believe could one day replace smartphones. Called...
Nvidia on Monday said it had agreed to acquire baseband processor maker Icera for US$367 million in cash, a move that could help Nvidia expand its reach in the mobile market.
Apple's new iMac line-up, unveiled earlier this week, includes technology that better marries the popular all-in-one desktops to the speedy NAND flash storage that Apple is using in more and more of its computers.
Intel's 3D transistors are no small feat. Some are calling it a breakthrough that will allow Intel to continue to make chips that adhere to Moore's Law (i.e. the number of transistors that can be placed on a circuit will double every two years).
Intel's new 3D transistor technology should position the chip maker to grab hold of a piece of the burgeoning tablet market that it's been missing out on.
IDC on Thursday predicted that ARM will capture a 15 percent share of the PC microprocessor market by 2015, as the company dials up development of processors for laptops and desktops.
On Tuesday, Apple released an updated line of iMacs, featuring quad-core Sandy Bridge Intel processors and Thunderbolt ports. Macworld Lab has all four standard configuration models, and the results for the $1999 27-inch iMac are in. The results do n...
Two Taiwanese firms that make touchscreen panels for Apple have reported sharp first-quarter revenue gains, which analysts said came from soaring demand for iPhones and iPads.
Intel has advanced its chip manufacturing technology with three-dimensional transistors that could make PCs, smartphones and tablets faster and more power-efficient.
Apple today refreshed its iMac desktop line, which now sport Intel's second-generation quad-core processors and the new Thunderbolt connectivity technology that debuted in February on the company's MacBook Pro laptops.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTUI Developer / Front-End DevloperQLD
- FTCloud Engineer - AWSOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Integration ManagerOther
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTMulesoft Integration DeveloperOther
- FTSystem AdministratorACT
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther