The computer hardware and software graphics market will grow in the coming years as applications become visually demanding, and employment opportunities in the field will expand, according to a study released on Tuesday.
Toshiba will soon launch the world's fastest SD cards, which will offer write speeds of up to 240MB/s.
Occupying a fantastic world where Charles Darwin meets Steve Jobs, steampunk-modded devices blend 19th- and early 20th-century styles with 21st-century tech. Get an eyeful of these cool and clever computers, cellphones, speakers and more.
LG Display has developed the world's thinnest full HD LCD display for smartphones, measuring just 2.2 millimeters thick.
From cool robots and unmanned aircraft to celebrity swatting and Moby Dick emoticons, it’s been an interesting high-tech year!
LG is using a new video to promote an event in New York City on Wednesday, 7 August, evidently to unveil its new Optimus G2 smartphone running a faster Snapdragon 800 processor.
Samsung Electronics predicted a big jump in profit for the second quarter compared to a year earlier, but the company's explosive growth is slowing amid signs its top end Galaxy smartphones are less popular than expected.
Although Microsoft took a pass on 1080p display support in Windows Phone 8, that support is looking more likely for later this year.
Intel's CTO and director of its labs Justin Rattner is stepping down to meet a requirement under the company's bylaws that employees cannot serve as corporate officers after the age of 65.
Japan's Sharp said Thursday it will team with a large Chinese manufacturer to build a factory in Nanjing and mass-produce LCD screens for TVs, computers and tablets.
Intel has shown a wireless technology it's cooking up in its labs that's supposed to make displays of all kinds more flexible and useful.
Japan's Sharp said Monday that it has received a second US$60 million investment from Qualcomm, as the two companies work together to mass produce low-power, high-performance displays for mobile devices.
The clumsily named Vizio 11.6" Windows 8 Tablet PC is now available for $600 but, if you're seriously considering a Windows 8 tablet right now, the best thing to do may be to wait.
Intel is now looking to the Android operating system as it breaks away from years of optimizing its top line of Core PC processors, including the recently launched Haswell processors, chiefly for Windows.
A U.S. researcher at IBM who invented the basic building block of the modern DRAM has been honored with a prestigious Japanese award and a US$500,000 prize.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Why Ryzen Threadripper has two mysterious chips
- Google Play Music and YouTube Red may merge into the single streaming service we all want
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and the perils of previews
- Amazon and Newegg have this 24-inch Asus gaming monitor for $110 after rebate
- AMD ships Ryzen 3, facing Intel's Core i3 with more performance for less money
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
- Ford Everest Trend in its natural habitat
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT TrainerOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Innovative Software companyVIC
- CCSharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical/ Architecture Java LeadVIC
- CCSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCCommercial Manager - Contracts - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk OperatorsOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTSAP Project ManagerOther
- FTService Management Specialist (ServiceNow) - TelecommunicationsOther
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTJuniper EngineerOther
- FTDatabase DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Change | 6mths +Other
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- FTCloud Service Support EngineerOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Android DeveloperNSW