Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
It's hard to believe that not a single Windows 8 tablet has matched the screen resolution of Apple's iPad, but Sharp plans to change that with its Mebius Pad.
Sharp on Monday showed off its latest prototypes of a new type of display screen that it says brings several advantages over today's LCD (liquid crystal display) screens.
With new DDR4 memory, computers will be faster next year but users will likely pay a premium on the price of the technology.
Broadcom's latest line of wireless chipsets for cars can keep the kids quiet in the back seat, while allowing mom and dad to make calls in the front.
Amazon has rolled out new 7-inch and 8.9-inch tablets, boasting impressive new screens and software.
Researchers at Stanford University have demonstrated the first functional computer built using only carbon nanotube transistors, according to an article published Wednesday on the cover of scientific journal Nature.
t’s been more than two years since the first Chromebooks went on sale. They certainly haven’t taken the world by storm and there have been varying opinions and doubts about the viability of this notebook platform that runs Chrome OS. But Chromebooks ...
IBM will invest US$1 billion to promote Linux development over the next five years as it tries to adapt Power mainframes and servers to handle cloud and big data applications in distributed computing environments.
A new set of chips promises to power everything from wearables to high-end PCs
Samsung has confirmed its next generation of smartphones, including the Galaxy S5 we assume, will use a 64-bit processor.
SK Hynix will increase DRAM production at its headquarters, the company said Friday, following a price spike in memory chips after a fire at a company factory in China.
In a new twist on strange brew, an Intel engineer has shown off a project using wine to power a microprocessor.
Buyers looking for a tablet with Intel's new Bay Trail Atom chip and a 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 will have to wait until early next year.
Intel and Google showed off the next generation of Chromebooks from Hewlett-Packard, Acer and Toshiba, which will be faster and more power-efficient than predecessors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTUX/CX LeadOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Architect - AzureVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- TPActive Directory AdministratorACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- FTCX Lead/Customer experience/Customer marketingOther
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther