Head-mounted computers like Google Glass are a useful way to view content and interact with the world on the move, but one drawback is the lack of a physical interface on which the user can click, drag or navigate content.
It's hard to believe that not a single Windows 8 tablet has matched the screen resolution of Apple's iPad, but Sharp plans to change that with its Mebius Pad.
Sharp on Monday showed off its latest prototypes of a new type of display screen that it says brings several advantages over today's LCD (liquid crystal display) screens.
With new DDR4 memory, computers will be faster next year but users will likely pay a premium on the price of the technology.
Broadcom's latest line of wireless chipsets for cars can keep the kids quiet in the back seat, while allowing mom and dad to make calls in the front.
Amazon has rolled out new 7-inch and 8.9-inch tablets, boasting impressive new screens and software.
Researchers at Stanford University have demonstrated the first functional computer built using only carbon nanotube transistors, according to an article published Wednesday on the cover of scientific journal Nature.
t’s been more than two years since the first Chromebooks went on sale. They certainly haven’t taken the world by storm and there have been varying opinions and doubts about the viability of this notebook platform that runs Chrome OS. But Chromebooks ...
IBM will invest US$1 billion to promote Linux development over the next five years as it tries to adapt Power mainframes and servers to handle cloud and big data applications in distributed computing environments.
A new set of chips promises to power everything from wearables to high-end PCs
Samsung has confirmed its next generation of smartphones, including the Galaxy S5 we assume, will use a 64-bit processor.
SK Hynix will increase DRAM production at its headquarters, the company said Friday, following a price spike in memory chips after a fire at a company factory in China.
In a new twist on strange brew, an Intel engineer has shown off a project using wine to power a microprocessor.
Buyers looking for a tablet with Intel's new Bay Trail Atom chip and a 64-bit version of Windows 8.1 will have to wait until early next year.
Intel and Google showed off the next generation of Chromebooks from Hewlett-Packard, Acer and Toshiba, which will be faster and more power-efficient than predecessors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTProject Manager - Rail , Develop Strategy. Need RISI cardOther
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- CCPortfolio / Relationship ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Supply ChainOther
- FTTIBCO Integration SpecialistOther
- FTCyber Security Team LeadOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- CCSAP HR Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio Insights and Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTRisk Specialist - 6 month contractOther