Oracle has sketched out a five-year road map for Sun's Sparc-based servers, hoping to reassure customers about the future of the platform and reverse a pattern of declining sales.
A shortage of the main memory chips used in personal computers could send prices of the chips higher in the second half of this year, market researcher iSuppli warned on Monday
Texas Instruments on Monday said it will start shipping a new dual-core chip for devices like smartphones and tablets later this year.
After delays, Qualcomm will start shipping its fastest Snapdragon dual-core chip for smartphones and tablets in the fourth quarter, with devices possibly launching by the end of this year, the company said on Monday.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission will announce an antitrust settlement Wednesday in its investigation of chip-maker Intel, the agency said.
A former executive from LCD maker Chi Mei has agreed to plead guilty and serve jail time in the U.S. for participating in a global conspiracy to fix prices of thin-film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panels, the U.S. Department of Justic...
A pact announced last year for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSMC) to go to work putting Intel Atom microprocessors into smartphones, mobile Internet devices and other gadgets looks to remain on hold for a while.
If you can't beat them, buy them. At least that's what executives at Intel Corp. seem to be thinking.
Global chip sales jumped in the second quarter on robust demand for PCs and wireless handsets, the Semiconductor Industry Association said on Monday.
Record product shipments and Intel's legal issues helped Advanced Micro Devices gain share in the graphics market during the second quarter, market analysis firm Jon Peddie Research said on Friday.
A court-appointed special master has rejected class-action status in an antitrust lawsuit against Intel, determining that the plaintiffs failed to show that PC buyers were harmed by discounts Intel offered to manufacturers.
Advanced Micro Devices overtook Nvidia during the second quarter to become the top discrete graphics card vendor, according to market research firm Mercury Research.
3D TV shipments are on the rise with the availability of more TV models and increasing movie and sports content in 3D, research firm DisplaySearch said on Wednesday.
It's one of the best things about the Defcon hacking conference, and one of its most closely guarded secrets: the programmable badge that's handed out to show attendees every year.
Intel on Tuesday announced it had developed a prototype interconnect that uses light to speed up data transmission inside computers at the speed of 50 gigabits per second.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Massive EA Origin game sale slashes prices on Battlefield, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and more
- Google takes Assistant worldwide with new languages and custom phone integrations
- MWC 2018: Samsung's Galaxy S9 reveal and everything else you need to know
- 10 great PC games that recovered from disastrous launches
- Origin EON17-X review: This monster gaming laptop challenges high-end desktop PCs
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCFull Stack Mobile/Java DeveloperVIC
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC
- FTFront End Developer (Java, Angular, TypeScript)Other
- FTProject Analyst / Project SpecialistOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Digital And TransformationOther
- FTInformation Management OfficerVIC
- FTImplementation Project ManagerOther
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- FTRecruitment CoordinatorOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCBusiness Intelligence Reporting Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSCRUM MasterOther
- FTTraining & Communications SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCNode.js DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Manufacturing IndustryVIC
- CCCommercial Operations AnalystNSW
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerNSW