Intel Corp. is creating a new research lab dedicated to helping scientists figure out how people will use computers in the future.
Infor will be relying on Microsoft technology for the next generation of its line of ERP (enterprise resource planning) products, in the wake of a deal the companies announced Wednesday.
Writeboard's simple interface makes the quick capture of thoughts easy.
Google will make its Wave collaboration and communication tool available to anyone who wants to try it out on Wednesday at its I/O developer conference.
Central Desktop's hosted collaboration suite will gain a new component next month designed to let multiple users simultaneously work on the same Microsoft Office documents.
Novell is ready to begin beta testing its Pulse enterprise social-networking and collaboration suite.
Central Desktop has redesigned the user interface and increased the file-viewing capacity of its hosted collaboration suite for small and medium-size businesses and enterprise departments.
Salesforce.com on Wednesday announced a private beta program for Chatter, the enterprise collaboration platform first announced last year, positioning it as an alternative to Microsoft SharePoint and IBM Lotus Notes.
BT and Cisco have announced the launch of a global cloud-based Internet protocol telephony (IPT) solution from BT's Onevoice unified communications and collaboration (UCC) portfolio.
Salesforce.com's soon-to-be-launched Chatter application will help firms meet their collaboration needs, and is aimed at becoming the "Facebook for the enterprise", according to chief executive Marc Benioff.
The Google Apps hosted communication and collaboration suite, which packs e-mail, calendar, office productivity applications and a wiki-based Web site builder, among other applications, is gaining a new component: discussion forums with mailing lists...
In order to boost its Wave product, Google has acquired AppJet, which makes the EtherPad real-time workgroup collaboration application.
SAP is planning to release a "virtual war room" decision-making tool dubbed Constellation, which could be a potential rival to Google's heralded Wave collaboration platform.
Google Sites, the wiki-based hosted application for building group Web sites, is gaining its first wave of templates with a set for workplaces and a set for personal use.
Novell has unveiled an enterprise social networking suite that is integrated with Google's new Wave application and lets co-workers collaborate on documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Cyberlink PowerDirector 16 Ultra review: Ahead of the pack, especially in 360 video
- Magix Vegas Pro 15 review: Major overhaul makes it one of the best
- Fujifilm Introduces Two High Performance Cinema Lenses for its Mirrorless Digital Camera X Series Range
- Which Intel Core CPU is the best? How do I decide between a Core i3, i5, i7 or i9?
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition review: A classic remastered, but not remade
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Technical Project Manager - starting in 3-4 monthsACT
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- FTIT Field TechnicianNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTDatabase AdministratorNSW
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedQLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Customer Centric ContentQLD
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystACT
- FTSales Support and Administration OfficerOther
- FTClient PrincipalACT
- FTSenior Solution Architect - TransformationOther
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- CCProject ManagersVIC
- CCAgile Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Wealth & AgileOther