Google is giving systems admins more control over Apps documents in an attempt to alleviate concerns about securing company data after moving email and productivity software to the cloud.
Imagine a service desk, and chances are you envision a team focused on helping and supporting external customers. But often overlooked are equivalent services that are focused instead on serving an organization's internal customers -- helping employe...
When it comes to sharing data in the cloud, there's more than one way to deliver security. There's encryption, for instance, which is used by services such as Dropbox to keep data safe. There's also technology such as Box's new Encryption Key Managem...
The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Long email threads can be an occupational hazard for those who collaborate frequently, but Dropbox on Tuesday announced two new features in its business offering that are designed specifically to help address that problem: in-file commenting capabili...
Microsoft has boosted the functionality of the Office 365 enterprise search and discovery application Delve, and expects to finish its rollout to commercial Office 365 customers by mid-May.
Clarizen has unwrapped the biggest overhaul of its enterprise workforce collaboration software in almost two years.
Hard on the heels of debuting a cloud storage service for financial services firms, Box announced Tuesday that it has acquired Subspace, a startup focused on cross-device collaboration security.
Communication is a key part of enterprises' interactions both internally and externally, and on Thursday Jive Software announced updated releases for addressing both audiences.
Dropbox's Windows Phone app has only been out about a month, but on Friday it got a key update that includes the ability to work directly with shared folders.
French startup Infinit has released a Windows application for free file-sharing that uses peer-to-peer technology to improve transmission speeds.
If there's any trend evident in the collaboration world today, it's the movement away from complexity and toward simplicity. With so many products out there, many of them running simultaneously in a single organization, it's only natural to yearn for...
Few would deny the appeal of the cloud for enterprise file storage and sharing, but for some organizations -- particularly those in heavily regulated industries -- security concerns can outweigh those potential benefits.
Targeting the legions of SharePoint users in organizations around the globe, Incentive on Monday updated its namesake enterprise collaboration product to provide tight integration with Microsoft's platform.
Three new workforce communications apps are on the way from Jive Software as part of a suite targeting globally dispersed workforces that are smaller than the large organizations that have been Jive's mainstay so far.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTDigital Marketing AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProgram Manager - SaaSQLD
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- TPBI Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD