Google is giving systems admins more control over Apps documents in an attempt to alleviate concerns about securing company data after moving email and productivity software to the cloud.
Imagine a service desk, and chances are you envision a team focused on helping and supporting external customers. But often overlooked are equivalent services that are focused instead on serving an organization's internal customers -- helping employe...
When it comes to sharing data in the cloud, there's more than one way to deliver security. There's encryption, for instance, which is used by services such as Dropbox to keep data safe. There's also technology such as Box's new Encryption Key Managem...
The next time you call customer service, you may get an answer from a Chromebook.
Long email threads can be an occupational hazard for those who collaborate frequently, but Dropbox on Tuesday announced two new features in its business offering that are designed specifically to help address that problem: in-file commenting capabili...
Microsoft has boosted the functionality of the Office 365 enterprise search and discovery application Delve, and expects to finish its rollout to commercial Office 365 customers by mid-May.
Clarizen has unwrapped the biggest overhaul of its enterprise workforce collaboration software in almost two years.
Hard on the heels of debuting a cloud storage service for financial services firms, Box announced Tuesday that it has acquired Subspace, a startup focused on cross-device collaboration security.
Communication is a key part of enterprises' interactions both internally and externally, and on Thursday Jive Software announced updated releases for addressing both audiences.
Dropbox's Windows Phone app has only been out about a month, but on Friday it got a key update that includes the ability to work directly with shared folders.
French startup Infinit has released a Windows application for free file-sharing that uses peer-to-peer technology to improve transmission speeds.
If there's any trend evident in the collaboration world today, it's the movement away from complexity and toward simplicity. With so many products out there, many of them running simultaneously in a single organization, it's only natural to yearn for...
Few would deny the appeal of the cloud for enterprise file storage and sharing, but for some organizations -- particularly those in heavily regulated industries -- security concerns can outweigh those potential benefits.
Targeting the legions of SharePoint users in organizations around the globe, Incentive on Monday updated its namesake enterprise collaboration product to provide tight integration with Microsoft's platform.
Three new workforce communications apps are on the way from Jive Software as part of a suite targeting globally dispersed workforces that are smaller than the large organizations that have been Jive's mainstay so far.
IoT botnets have been known for quite a while, but they gained household infamy after Mirai grabbed the headlines back in 2016.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
- Five insights from our chat with Synology CTO Allen Kao
- 20 Essential Party Games On PC And Console To Play With Family And Friends
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies