The U.S. Supreme Court declined to throw out a class-action lawsuit against Google for sniffing Wi-Fi networks with its Street View cars.
Hewlett-Packard is in "serious" talks about settling a lawsuit brought by shareholders over its troubled acquisition of infrastructure software vendor Autonomy.
Police cannot generally search cellphones without a warrant when they are arresting someone, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a unanimous decision Wednesday that weighs heavily in favor of Fourth Amendment and privacy rights.
The battle between Oracle and Oregon officials over the state's Cover Oregon health insurance exchange site is raging on, with the vendor now claiming the exchange was functional in February, but Governor John Kitzhaber decided to dump it for politic...
Promotional texts and other messages from Twitter are fine if you consent to them, but some are going out to old phone numbers that have been around the block, according to a new lawsuit.
Oregon is taking more steps toward suing Oracle over its work on the state's disastrous health-insurance exchange website, Cover Oregon.
German news publishers are escalating their fight to get a cut of the ad revenue that Google makes when it republishes parts of their news articles.
A federal judge's order on Friday could force the U.S. government to reveal more information about its widespread collection of citizens' phone records.
LinkedIn will have to face a lawsuit that alleges it damaged the image of users by repeatedly sending emails to their contacts inviting them to join the social network.
Google has started accepting requests from Europeans wanting to remove search links to information on them that they find objectionable, following a controversial ruling earlier this month by the Court of Justice of the European Union.
Tech vendor CA has overcharged U.S. government agencies for software licenses and maintenance since 2006, according to a lawsuit filed by the Department of Justice Thursday.
Facebook is suing a former advertiser on its site, claiming he ran multiple ad accounts to promote sexual content and used a simple trick to scam the social network out of US$340,000.
Google, Apple, Intel and Adobe Systems have agreed to pay US$324.5 million to settle a class-action lawsuit that accused the companies of entering into secret agreements not to hire each others' workers, according to a filing seeking preliminary appr...
Two giants of the mobile phone industry, Apple and Google, have agreed to drop all current patent infringement lawsuits between them, they said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP ISU Billing Consultant - FunctionalVIC
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDelightful Team with a Great Culture Seeking a PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTLead Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- CCTransport EngineerVIC
- CCMDM DesignerVIC
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTData Analyst | $51 p/hrVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTBI and Report DeveloperQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- TPReporting DeveloperWA
- FTChange AnalystQLD