The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Sure, plenty of enterprise software projects go just fine and end up giving customers all the things vendors promise: lower operating costs, streamlined operations and happier users.
Hewlett-Packard's bombshell revelation that it would take a US$8.8 billion non-cash writedown after allegedly discovering major accounting fraud related to its Autonomy business unit has rocked the tech world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
PCW Evaluation Team
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- FTL&D Manager, Transformation Program in Finance ServicesNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW
- FTManual TesterACT
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTSalesforce Marketing ConsultantNSW
- CCSoftware & Applications Programmer/DeveloperACT
- CCBlue Prism DeveloperVIC
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FTSupport OfficerSA
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Helpdesk Support OfficerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSenior SQL Database SpecialistACT
- FTProject Manager - Accountin Finance and AssetWA
- CCVDI EngineerACT