Customers of the oft-criticized security and performance program MacKeeper have until Nov. 30 to file a claim for reimbursement, the result of a proposed class-action suit settlement.
Apple and Nike have settled a class-action lawsuit alleging the FuelBand fitness tracker inaccurately tracked workout data like calories burned and steps taken.
Oracle and Google have each proposed dates next northern spring for a new jury trial in their dispute over Google's use of Java in Android.
Identity protection service LifeLock said Tuesday it is prepared to go to court after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a fresh lawsuit alleging the company has failed to protect its users' data and deceptively advertises its services.
Apple will face a class-action lawsuit from retail workers in its California stores over the company's employee bag search policy.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
A U.S. judge's ruling Wednesday that Apple violated antitrust laws in its dealings with book publishers may limit the ways in which the company strikes deals in other industries going forward.
Some of the most memorable IT-related quotes were uttered in courtrooms this year, which involved a steady stream of legal challenges about intellectual property. In no particular order, these are some of the comments that stuck with us as 2012 winds...
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- VyprVPN review: A good non-American, American VPN
- Asus VivoBook S510 review: Weak battery life hobbles this capable ultralight
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Uber confirms massive 2016 data breach
- Sony WH-1000X M2 review: Oustanding over-ear headphones that bring nuance to noise-cancellation
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- FTPreSales / Offerings Solution Architect - BPS or BPONSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness Improvement Specialist (Six Sigma Green belt) - Contract - North SydneyNSW
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- FTC++ Developer - Financial Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTBDM/Account Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTJunior Python Developer - TradingOther
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC