Three years after being sued by Cisco Systems for giving its iPhone the same name as a Cisco product, Apple has taken another page from the Cisco playbook, renaming its iPhone operating system, iOS.
Meru Networks is adding new features to its enterprise Wi-Fi diagnostics, monitoring and security software, along with a new radio frequency scanner for spectrum analysis. The goal is to improve wireless reliability to the point where it can work as ...
Cisco this week is unveiling a switch and a router designed to help utilities construct IP-based infrastructures for power delivery, monitoring and control.
Cisco Tuesday said it intends to acquire privately held Moto Development Group, a product design consulting firm that helped develop Cisco's Flip video camera. Moto, not to be confused with Motorola (which sometimes is referred to by the nickname Mot...
Cisco Systems emerged from the effects of the global economic downturn in its fiscal third quarter ended May 1, posting what Chairman and CEO John Chambers said was probably the company's best quarter ever.
The group developing a super-fast wireless data technology that can transmit data up to 10 times as fast as today's fastest Wi-Fi published its initial specification on Monday and named Cisco as the latest backer of the technology.
US agencies targeting the sale of counterfeit networking hardware have gotten 30 felony convictions, including a man attempting to sell fake networking equipment to the US Marine Corps, and seized $US143 million worth of fake Cisco hardware, the US D...
Cisco Systems closed its acquisition of Tandberg on Monday, formally ending a tense struggle over the fair value of the Norwegian videoconferencing vendor.
Today, Cisco announced a handful of new additions to its Services Ready Platform, Wireless VPN Firewall, and Cisco 100 Unmanaged Switch lineups aimed at small businesses.
Cisco this week rolled out a range of data center product enhancements and extensions, including new Unified Computing System (UCS) blade servers; Nexus 2000 fabric extenders; MDS 9000 series SAN switches; and an appliance that incorporates its Nexus...
The U.S. Department of Justice won't challenge Cisco Systems' US$3 billion acquisition of video-conferencing service provider Tandberg, the agency announced Monday.
Broadband telephony company engin is offering hosted VoIP phone systems for small to medium businesses throughout Australia in a partnership with Harris Technology.
In this installment of IDG Enterprise's "CEO Interview Series," Cisco CEO John Chambers talks with IDGE Chief Content Officer John Gallant, Computerworld Editor-in-Chief Scot Finnie and InfoWorld.com Editor-in-Chief Eric Knorr about Cisco's changing ...
Cisco Systems on Tuesday introduced its next-generation Internet core router, the CRS-3, with about three times the capacity of its current platform.
Cisco's new CRS-3 core router, which the company has boasted will "forever change the Internet," will come with 100Gbps Ethernet interfaces and 322Tbps multichassis interconnect capability.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- TPProject Director - Cloud - Qld HealthQLD
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTMiddleware System AdministratorACT
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork Solution ArchitectOther
- CCIseries Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC