A jury in Texas found that Cisco Systems did not infringe four patents held by VirnetX Holding, according to court records.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
With U.S. markets rallying and the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting record highs, analysts and industry insiders are expressing a sense of sober confidence, if not exuberance, about the tech sector's prospects for the year.
Security researchers from Croatia-based security firm DefenseCode claim to have found a critical remote code execution vulnerability in the UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) implementation developed by Broadcom and used by many routers with Broadcom chi...
Cisco’s “Internet of Everything” initiative takes it into unchartered territory
Cisco is planning to acquire network planning tools vendor Cariden Technologies for US$141 million, in its third announced acquisition this month.
Though U.S. political leaders managed to spark some good news for the economy Friday, technology stocks are down for the week, showing a continued lack of confidence in the sector.
Enterprise software vendors have been rushing to build or buy "sentiment analysis" technologies that can analyze the tone of what people are saying about companies and brands on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
With Nvidia and Cisco reporting results, there was some good news on the chip and networking front this week that, with the help of a successful debt offering by Italy that eased economic concerns, helped fuel a rise in IT vendors' shares Friday morn...
SAP customers seeking to move from traditional deployments to a private cloud architecture have a new option from Accenture, the companies announced Wednesday during the Sapphire conference in Madrid.
Cisco is acquiring a minority stake in a subsidiary of KT, a South Korean telecommunications services company, which will offer managed services for smart buildings and smart city projects from January.
Tech stocks rose along with major indexes this week as central banks came up with a plan to ease market fears about European sovereign debt, and as key IT players including Microsoft, Intel, and Cisco held conferences for developers, users and analys...
U.S. stock markets edged up for the day Friday afternoon, but fears of an economic slowdown and concerns about the debt crisis in Europe caused technology stocks to seesaw wildly along with shares of companies in other sectors this week.
SAP's HANA (high performance analytic appliance) in-memory computing engine went into general availability on Monday, giving the vendor a flashy new weapon against the likes of Oracle's Exadata data-processing machine and others in a highly competiti...
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther