Technology stocks are up for the year as shares of many vendors are back to pre-recession levels, but recent company results and market research reports have been mixed, calling into question how some vendors will fare next year.
The Nasdaq computer index Friday hit its highest point since November 2000, in the wake of the dot-com bust, despite mixed reports this week from the hardware and components sector.
While China's demand for electronics continues to soar, the tech services market may be shrinking for U.S. enterprise vendors. Security concerns over U.S. secret surveillance are giving the Chinese government and local companies more reason to trust ...
Cisco's Nexus 9000 product line, developed by spin-in Insieme Networks, is the company's response to the SDN craze
HP, IBM, Cisco and Juniper among those slimming down this year
After a rollercoaster ride, tech stocks rebounded toward the end of the week following reports of a possible compromise on the political impasse over the U.S. budget.
More hotels, shops and other businesses will soon be offering free Wi-Fi to customers if they agree in return to "check-in" at the business from their Facebook account.
Apple, Microsoft, Google and Cisco are flush with cash, and so are many other tech companies
Some companies actually thrived while Cisco knocked off most of its competitors.
Cisco is set to expand its security software portfolio with the acquisition of Sourcefire in a deal worth US$2.7 billion.
Closing out June, tech stocks are up for the year but have not enjoyed the full fruits of a bull market that has boosted the Dow to its best first half since 1999, right before the dot-com crash.
Buffeted by concerns about the economy and IT spending, tech stocks have gone on a roller coaster ride lately, but on the whole they've managed to hang on to gains they made earlier in the quarter.
Despite dismal forecasts for PCs and servers, tech stocks have been doing well on optimism about cloud technology and mobile devices.
The third annual Open Networking Summit, an SDN conference organized by the Open Networking Foundation, convened this week just after ONF members Cisco and IBM unveiled a separate effort to define an open source SDN framework.
While U.S. markets have surged lately, with the Dow Jones Industrial Average hitting milestone after milestone in 10 straight days of advances, a relatively modest increase in the value of IT company shares reflects the reality that a rising tide wil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
- Polycom Renew Their Most Iconic Teleconferencing Solution
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, CX strategy, TelcoNSW
- FTWorkforce Analyst | Scheduler | Calendar ManagementOther
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- FTDelivery ManagerVIC
- CCLevel 2-3 Desktop SupportWA
- CC.Net Developers - Multiple positionsACT
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMS Project Server DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - Go to Market / Channel ReadinessOther
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- TPInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- CCProject Manager - Audio VisualNSW
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- FTBusiness Process AnalystOther
- FTTransition/ Transformation ExecutiveVIC