Diversity is key in Duke University's MBA-Cross-Continent program, which brings together students from around the world and sends them to several continents to learn. But when it comes to tools for linking the students and faculty in that program, a ...
BMC and Cisco have teamed up to address the multi-tenancy cloud market. The two companies have agreed to develop software to simplify the offerings made to service providers. As part of the deal, BMC and Cisco are set to introduce the Integrated Clou...
In a famous exhibit at the 1964 World's Fair in New York City, AT&T Bell Labs demonstrated the Picturephone Mod 1, a small, oval device with a camera and a screen that allowed two people to see each other while they talked over the telephone network....
Cisco Systems is quietly developing a mobile application that profiles how users work and communicate, with the aim of helping them work better together.
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Former chief iPhone engineer Mark Papermaster has joined Cisco Systems as the head of its switching chip division.
There are two ways to look at the Cisco SA 520 network security appliance. On one hand, it offers a solid array of features: 65Mbps IPSec VPN throughput, 100Mbps overall throughput, integrated firewall (limited to 100 rules), built-in filtering for c...
While Wi-Fi has increasingly become the primary choice for office worker connectivity, it may be some time before it replaces wired networks altogether, according to panelists at the Interop conference, held last week in New York.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
SAP plans to release its High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) in November, roughly six months after announcing the product.
One of the most interesting areas in technology these days is telephony, with all its flavors: voice, video, and video conferencing. And, as far as we've come, we're about to see another wave of innovation in the space.
Cisco has introduced Umi, a home telepresence system that uses existing high-definition TVs and also works with Google Video Chat.
Cisco Tuesday announced a doubly powerful Catalyst Ethernet switch, a condensed edge router and a slew of other new and enhanced products designed to help companies extend more powerful networking services to branch offices and beyond.
Despite dozens of recent arrests targeting large online fraud organizations, other criminals are continuing to use the Zeus Trojan and other Web tools to steal identities and money from Internet users, one cybersecurity expert said Tuesday.
Tony Bates, who directed Cisco's core enterprise, commercial and small business division, has left the company, according to a Cisco blog entry posted on Monday.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Huawei Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The ZTE Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Everything Announced At The Samsung Press Conference
- MWC 2018: Samsung Debut The Stunning Galaxy S9
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Information SpecialistNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsOther
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTJunior level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTArchitect - Performance EngineeringOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- FTIntegration SpecialistQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - JuniperWA
- CC.Net Integration Senior DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTIteration Manager/Scrum MasterOther
- CCSenior Procurement ManagerNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- CCSoftware Configuration ManagerACT
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- TPSenior Exchange ManagerACT
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Project Manager -Office Fit out & AccommodationOther