Diversity is key in Duke University's MBA-Cross-Continent program, which brings together students from around the world and sends them to several continents to learn. But when it comes to tools for linking the students and faculty in that program, a ...
BMC and Cisco have teamed up to address the multi-tenancy cloud market. The two companies have agreed to develop software to simplify the offerings made to service providers. As part of the deal, BMC and Cisco are set to introduce the Integrated Clou...
In a famous exhibit at the 1964 World's Fair in New York City, AT&T Bell Labs demonstrated the Picturephone Mod 1, a small, oval device with a camera and a screen that allowed two people to see each other while they talked over the telephone network....
Cisco Systems is quietly developing a mobile application that profiles how users work and communicate, with the aim of helping them work better together.
Cisco Systems on Monday said its Cius tablet, which is targeted at businesses, will become generally available starting in March.
Former chief iPhone engineer Mark Papermaster has joined Cisco Systems as the head of its switching chip division.
There are two ways to look at the Cisco SA 520 network security appliance. On one hand, it offers a solid array of features: 65Mbps IPSec VPN throughput, 100Mbps overall throughput, integrated firewall (limited to 100 rules), built-in filtering for c...
While Wi-Fi has increasingly become the primary choice for office worker connectivity, it may be some time before it replaces wired networks altogether, according to panelists at the Interop conference, held last week in New York.
The office workplace that has dominated business since the 19th Century is dying and most employees would be quite happy not to work in it, a global study by networking giant Cisco has found.
SAP plans to release its High-Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA) in November, roughly six months after announcing the product.
One of the most interesting areas in technology these days is telephony, with all its flavors: voice, video, and video conferencing. And, as far as we've come, we're about to see another wave of innovation in the space.
Cisco has introduced Umi, a home telepresence system that uses existing high-definition TVs and also works with Google Video Chat.
Cisco Tuesday announced a doubly powerful Catalyst Ethernet switch, a condensed edge router and a slew of other new and enhanced products designed to help companies extend more powerful networking services to branch offices and beyond.
Despite dozens of recent arrests targeting large online fraud organizations, other criminals are continuing to use the Zeus Trojan and other Web tools to steal identities and money from Internet users, one cybersecurity expert said Tuesday.
Tony Bates, who directed Cisco's core enterprise, commercial and small business division, has left the company, according to a Cisco blog entry posted on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- FTSenior Java Developer - marketsVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther
- FTSystems AnalystsOther
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation)NSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCProject SAP Asset CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTInfrastructure Manager / Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTStorage EngineerOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, SCCMOther
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCFinance AnalystVIC
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther