Worldwide server revenue and unit shipments continued a yearlong recovery in the fourth quarter of 2010, but growth is likely to slow this year, research company Gartner said on Thursday.
Juniper Networks today announced the results of $100 million in research and development: a new architecturefor data center infrastructure called QFabric
Cisco Systems has decided to kill its cloud-based e-mail service Cisco Mail, only 13 months after it was introduced, the company said in a <a href="http://blogs.cisco.com/collaboration/listening-to-our-customers/">blog post on Tuesday.</a>
Wi-Fi looks set to play a growing role in mobile networks even as LTE and other new cellular technologies with higher capacity are deployed.
The use of femtocells -- small base stations that extend mobile coverage in buildings -- is growing fast, driven in part by enterprises, executives said Tuesday during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona.
Cisco Systems will make a three-pronged attack at Mobile World Congress this week on what it sees as an impending flood of mobile data, especially video, by extending its current product lines with tools for better content delivery.
The head of Cisco Systems' consumer products business is leaving the company less than two years after he arrived with the acquisition of Flip camcorder maker Pure Digital Technologies.
Cisco beat analyst estimates with its second-quarter earnings, posting revenue of US$10.4 billion and earnings per share, excluding expenses, charges and other items, of $0.37.
Cisco Systems has thrown its weight behind OpenStack, the open-source cloud infrastructure platform developed jointly by NASA and managed service provider Rackspace Hosting.
The U.S. has one of the lowest relative rates of use of P-to-P (peer-to-peer) networks compared to the rest of the world, according to a new study.
Intel has eased the migration to a single network infrastructure throughout data centers by introducing Open FCOE, a free software stack for Fibre Channel Over Ethernet.
Cisco Systems today unveiled a cloud storage feature for its series of entry-level desktop NSS 300 Series Smart Storage storage arrays.
Cisco this week is rolling out two lines of Catalyst Ethernet switches in compact form factors intended for deployment in workgroups closer to users vs. wiring closets.
Verizon Wireless will introduce Cisco's Cius tablet for its fast LTE mobile broadband network in the spring of 2011, and the companies will also offer LTE interfaces for Cisco's second-generation Integrated Services Router for small and medium-size b...
Cisco Systems on Wednesday showed an offering that will give people a unified way of viewing video on TV's, mobile phones, and tablet computers.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Apple & GE Announce IoT Partnership
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- CCIT Finance AnalystNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers ? SydneyNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCPrroject ManagerQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End Developer (Brisbane location)NSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPSoftware Implementation Project Manager.NSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- TPServiceNow ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD