Cisco's recent announcement that it was closing its Flip mini-camcorder business got us thinking. It's pretty clear that today's smartphones, with their excellent HD video cameras, are partly to blame for the Flip's demise. But how many other consume...
There I was at the San Francisco Giants game the other evening, when my buddy decided to do something a bit silly -- but memorable -- and handed me his little Flip camera. I'm not going to share the YouTube link, but the video is pretty good, conside...
As Research In Motion launched its PlayBook on Thursday evening, Cisco Systems was already accepting orders for its Cius enterprise tablet and shipping it to some customers.
High-impact philanthropic efforts, from organizations such as the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Cisco Systems, that have the most success at solving societal problems, share a common set of characteristics: They keep their focus on a small ...
Cisco's Umi home videoconferencing system, the most extravagant and futuristic part of the company's consumer product line, seems to be in search of an identity amid the consumer reorganization that the company announced on Tuesday.
Dramatic expense cuts and a narrowed focus on five networking technologies, including video, are coming to Cisco Systems as part of a massive planned turnaround, Cisco CEO John Chambers told financial analysts Thursday.
The sale of switches and adapters for use in storage area networks (SAN) "rebounded nicely" in 2010, after a drop in 2009, according to data from Infonetics Research.
In its recent annual security report, Cisco predicted VOIP abuse as a potential area for cyber crime growth.
The increasing popularity of tablets and smartphones has helped sales of Wi-Fi equipment reach new highs, according to two recent reports.
Cisco Systems plans to collaborate rather than compete with IT services providers as it targets new market opportunities such as virtual education and health for communities, a senior company executive said on Wednesday.
Cisco Systems acted to make its Umi home videoconferencing platform more affordable on Monday, slashing the service cost to $US99 per year and announcing a $399 product for slower Internet connections as well as free Mac and PC clients.
Cisco unveiled new unified communications products this week. The new UC offerings are designed to take Cisco out of its large enterprise comfort zone and deliver solutions for small and medium businesses. These products might be suitable for SMBs, b...
To the storied names of Bill Gates and Steve Ballmer, Steve Jobs and Tim Cook, add Kevin Johnson and Pradeep Sindhu.
Verizon is getting set to offer its customers unified communications services that can include presence information, instant messaging, videoconferencing and fixed-mobile call handoffs through a Cisco Systems-based cloud infrastructure.
It's been a few years coming, but it looks like China may finally be getting a handle on its spam problem.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTGovernance Manager (Systems Assurance)Other
- CCTechnical Infrastructure Operations SMENSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer | Leading SaaS Product CompanyOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- TPSSIS DeveloperQLD
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPermanent Project SchedulerACT
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther
- FTChange Manager (Organisational)Other
- CCSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Software DeveloperSA
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTStorage EngineerOther