Cisco Systems has patched 10 vulnerabilities that could impact the availability of devices using various versions of its IOS software.
The creation of a pan-European patent system will help spread abusive patent litigation to Europe and could lead to E.U.-wide sales bans on products, leading tech vendors have claimed.
Cisco Systems has unveiled what it calls the world's most scalable and programmable network processor, the nPower X1, which handles 400G bps to keep up with increasing Internet traffic volume.
The feud between Cisco Systems and maintenance service provider Multiven has come to Europe with the filing of a new antitrust compliant over how Cisco provides software updates.
Because many enterprises have already upgraded their networks to the 802.11n standard, sales growth in the enterprise wireless LAN sector was cut in half during the second quarter, according to Infonetics Research.
SDN (software-defined networking) promises some real benefits for people who use networks, but to the engineers who manage them, it may represent the end of an era.
Cisco Systems released security patches for Secure Access Control Server (Secure ACS) for Windows to address a critical vulnerability that could allow unauthenticated attackers to remotely execute arbitrary commands and take control of the underlying...
The server business continued to slide in the second quarter with worldwide revenue and unit sales down, IDC said Tuesday.
Cisco Systems has released new security patches for several versions of Unified Communications Manager (UCM) to address vulnerabilities that could allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands, modify system data or disrupt services.
Opscode has teamed up with Cisco Systems and Arista Networks to add networking features and has expanded its collaboration with Microsoft to broaden Windows integration for its renamed Enterprise Chef platform.
Cisco Systems may be "rebalancing" its business by eliminating 4000 jobs, or about 5 per cent of its workforce, but it'll keep its hands off its hot new security acquisition, Sourcefire.
Cisco Systems has announced it will eliminate about 4000 jobs, saying it needs to pare down middle management to speed up decision-making and execution.
Cisco Systems revenue and profit increased in the company's fourth quarter compared to a year earlier as the company continued its push to transcend its networking roots and become the world's top IT company.
Cisco Systems released a security patch for its Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM) enterprise telephony product in order to mitigate an attack that could allow hackers to take full control of the systems. The company also patched denial-of-s...
Cisco Systems released security patches for its email, Web and content security appliances in order to address vulnerabilities that could allow attackers to execute commands on the underlying OS or disrupt critical processes.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerOther
- CCSAP AdminstratorNSW
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Services AdministratorVIC
- FTJunior Business AnalystACT
- CCScrum Master - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTFeature Team Lead - paying $725 per dayOther
- TPSenior Siebel DeveloperACT
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Process Improvement AnalystNSW
- CCSAP EAM Functional AnalystQLD
- FTProject Manager - Rail Industry or Survey or Construction bkgrdOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Process Improvement SpecialistVIC
- TPFrontend DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther