These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
chrome in pictures
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
Google is joining the group of browser companies offering grouped tabs, which should roll out next week within Chrome.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
Chromebook hacks help your laptop break out of its browser-based routine and learn some new skills. Try these tweaks and additions to turn your Chromebook into an indispensable tool.
A new report says Google is preparing to release a long-awaited update to its Chromebook Pixel, and it can’t come soon enough.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Razer launches left-handed Naga gaming mouse for Left-Handers Day
- Epic is giving away A Total War Saga: Troy for free, but just for 24 hours today
- Intel promises 'dramatic' clock speed increases in Tiger Lake CPU
- Intel's 'Client 2.0' computer of the future is a device customized to your needs
- Intel plans Xe consumer graphics for laptops first, a discrete card in 2021
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies