The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
A 26-year-old in China is suing one of the country's state telecommunication firms for disrupting access to Google after the government started blocking the company's services in May.
Apple's iPhone could be getting a step closer to being officially offered on China's largest mobile network, after the nation's government finally issued 4G licenses to operate LTE TDD networks in the country.
China plans to bring gigabit Internet speeds to its major cities by 2020, part of its effort to expand broadband among households in the nation.
As Apple prepares to launch its iPhone 5 in China, some analysts expect the product to sell well in the country and possibly even top sales for Apple's previous iPhone models in the country.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCAdvisory Project Manager - Infrastructure Services.QLD
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- FTAutomation Test EngineerOther
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AdviceOther
- CCSAP Subject Matter ExpertQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectOther
- FTAutomation Framework DeveloperVIC
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTJava DevelopersOther
- CCArchitect ? Office 365 MigrationQLD
- FTDigital Content Manager | AEM , HTML and CSSOther
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- FTSr. IT Business Analyst -Investment banking Funding StructureOther
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther