Video uploads will get a performance boost with the help of LTE technology tested by Huawei Technologies and China Mobile.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a ...
China has posted a big drop in SMS messaging as local mobile phone users are increasingly choosing mobile messaging apps to share information.
In the face of slowing growth and rising competition in its home market, China Mobile plans to take an 18 percent stake in Thailand's third largest mobile operator.
More than two-thirds of the world's Wi-Fi hotspots are in the Asia-Pacific region, partly because of huge deployments by mobile operators in China, and the number of hotspots worldwide is expected to more than double by 2018.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCSalesforce CloudSense LeadVIC
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Analyst/Telecommunications Service AnalystOther
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- CCiMIS SpecialistACT
- TPICT Procurement Officer | NorthsideQLD