IT security firm, Check Point, has published a report identifying network security vulnerabilities with EZCast, an HDMI dongle-based TV streamer that converts non-connected TVs into smart TVs.
Amazon wants you to push its buttons...HP sues former execs for $5 billion...Belgians say Facebook is flouting laws... and more tech news.
For the past two years, a cyberespionage group that likely operates from Lebanon has hacked into hundreds of defense contractors, telecommunications operators, media groups and educational organizations from at least 10 countries.
A serious vulnerability in an embedded Web server used by many router models from different manufacturers allows remote attackers to take control of affected devices over the Internet.
Hackers could have had an inside track on unpatched flaws in major software projects because of a critical vulnerability in Bugzilla, a system that many developers use to track and discuss bugs in their code.
Specialized servers used by many ISPs to manage routers and other gateway devices provisioned to their customers are accessible from the Internet and can easily be taken over by attackers, researchers warn.
Turktrust, the Turkish certificate authority (CA) responsible for issuing an intermediate CA certificate that was later used to generate an unauthorized certificate for google.com, claims that the bad Google certificate was not used for dishonest pur...
Check Point is introducing four applications for its a la carte security platform that allows customers to create tailored security appliances on off-the-shelf hardware.
Intellectual Ventures, a patent portfolio developer and broker started by former Microsoft CTO Nathan Myhrvold, has filed patent lawsuits against nine tech companies, including Symantec, McAfee and Hynix Semiconductor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google's Instant Apps hit the Play Store as a big step toward a future of cloud-based apps
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
PCW Evaluation Team
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMessage Queue / DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTICT Deployment Engineer / Field Service TechnicianQLD
- FTBig Data EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCSCOM SpecialistQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTCoordinator X2 - Construction, Transport, RailOther
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW