ThinkPad loyalists will have to do without the traditional caps lock and function keys on the brand's newest laptop.
Prices of 4K monitors have fallen to under $US800, finally coming within the reach of users who didn't want to spend thousands on displays.
Reforms to the U.S. immigration system that would allow high-tech companies to hire more skilled employees from overseas are possible this year, the U.S. Secretary of Commerce said on Wednesday.
At this year's International CES, the most valuable real estate isn't the prime exhibit areas in the huge halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center. It's you.
Intel will add support for DDR4 memory to its high-end computers in the third quarter, sources familiar with the company's plans said.
With over 2 million net square feet of exhibit space, this year's CES is bigger than ever. It's easy to feel overwhelmed, knowing there's always some exhibits you haven't seen. Unless, of course, you can get a drone's eye view with a flying camera.
If it's not the NSA or Google it's someone else. These days it seems there's always somebody scanning your data, looking to make a profit or to learn something about you. What if you could set up your own social network or e-commerce site that didn't...
A handful of vendors have introduced products based on resonant wireless power transfer at International CES, which will increase charging distances and allow users to charge multiple products at the same time.
Convertible laptops are already becoming commonplace in the market, but Toshiba is taking the idea to the extreme with a concept PC that can physically change into five different modes.
Yahoo has acquired Aviate, a startup that developed a technology to organize the home screen of a person's Android device based on what they're doing.
Sony will launch a laser projector that can turn your living room wall into a giant, 147-inch 4K display with ultra high definition.
Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer got some help from "Saturday Night Live" cast members Tuesday when she took the stage at the International CES to announce a new app called Yahoo News Digest.
Sony's new streaming video service, due to launch in the U.S. later this year, isn't intended as a direct competitor to cable television, CEO Kaz Hirai said Tuesday.
Toshiba in the second quarter of this year will start making flash drives for smartphones and tablets that are substantially faster, smaller and more power-efficient than current NAND flash, the company said on Tuesday.
Ultra-high-definition televisions, also called "4K" sets, have been on the market less than two years but already make up at least 10 percent of revenue at Sony's TV business, its chief executive said Tuesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Network Engineer - DDOSVIC
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSoftware and Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Maximo)NSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- FTApplication Service AdministratorNSW
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity TesterNSW
- FTDigital Marketing Executive / Content ProducerOther
- TPTest Analyst - Web ApplicationsQLD
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTScrum MasterNSW