This year's CES has come and gone. Here are seven nifty gadgets that stuck with us.
Here what you need to know if you're looking for the biggest news out of this year's CES 2020.
Although it isn't as flashy as fare like the Apple or Samsung Galaxy Watch, Matrix's PowerWatch products have slowly become more and more advanced with each installment - and their latest effort continues this trend.
Here's a round-up of everything you missed if you couldn't make it to CES 2019.
Sony made the jump to 8K and more during their CES 2019 press conference.
When it comes to cool and neat new gadgets, CES is like a jungle. Here are twenty cool discoveries we made during the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow.
With any industry-defining trade show like CES, there’s an inevitable tendency to try and find winners. The companies or products who rose above the fray and emerged as something that everyone at the event could find the time and desire to express an...
With Apple finally pulling the trigger on incorporating wireless charging into their iPhone products, 2018 is shaping up to be a big year for Belkin. Here's a quick look at some of the products the company were showing off at this year's CES in Las V...
2018 is shaping up to be a big year for networking brands like D-Link. They showed off some of what they have planned at this year's CES.
Netgear were firing on all cylinders at this year's CES. The company announced new Arlo, Orbi and Nighthawk hardware and also buffered the software side of the equation by announcing partnerships with Bitdefender and Circle. Here's a quick look at wh...
Intel's NUC and Compute Cards might look small at first glance but the future of both products is one filled with tall ambitions. However, they're only the beginning of the big ideas that Intel was exploring off at their booth at this year's CES in L...
Our time at the ASUS booth at CES 2018 focused mostly on the products that are likely to come to the Australian market. However, there was a lot of other, more radical items we were able to see for ourselves.
As with every CES, this year's consumer electronics mecca was a maelstrom of news, reveals and exciting discoveries. No matter how diligently of an effort you made to trawl its eleven venues - encountering everything from AI to robotics to smart home...
There are few places in the real world better that are better for finding robots than the world's biggest consumer electronics tradeshow: CES. This year, they even found their way into the press conferences of both LG and Sony. Here are some of the r...
We dig into the nitty-gritty of the Sands Expo Center in the third official day of this year's CES. Here's a quick look at some of what we found.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 2 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 3 Acer Predator Triton 300 SE review: Affordable GeForce RTX performance in a slim package
- 4 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
Join the newsletter!
- Dell Latitude 7320 Detachable review: An excellent business tablet PC
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- How to check what graphics card you have
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Suunto releases the Suunto 9 Peak sports watch in Australia
- The best Aussie mobile phone plan deals in October 2021
- Valheim Hearth and Home update is a builder's dream, say the developers
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies