AMD's Robert Hallock answers our questions about the new Ryzen 5000 laptop CPU.
Gigabyte's Aero and Aorus get new hardware, while the G- and A-series will appeal to those on a budget
Brandt Guttridge, Intel’s senior director of the Desktop Products Group, appears on The Full Nerd to answer questions about 11th-gen Core, Rocket Lake S, and desktop gaming.
Several new models in those product lines caught our attention.
The Kasa Video Doorbell boasts 1080p resolution, people detection, and IP64 weatherproofing.
CES 2021 may be virtual, but the drumbeat of innovation continued with these 5 laptop trends revealed at the show.
The Galaxy S21 is a great value at $800 but there are a few things you should know before preordering.
CES 2021 was virtual, but the parade of PC hardware went on. Here are our picks for the more intriguing and innovative products at the show.
AMD only briefly teased new Radeon RX 6000-series laptop and desktop graphics chips at CES 2021, but its design decisions influenced Nvidia's hardware as well.
CES may be virtual in 2021, but we expect to see plenty of new hardware from the likes of Intel, AMD, Nvidia, HP, Dell, Asus, MSI, and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Why your browser's password manager isn't good enough
- Corsair's new mid-tower cases make personalizing a PC build even easier
- Best VPN 2021: Top VPNs for Australia and New Zealand
- Arlo expands Ultra series of security cameras
- GeForce Now heading for Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies