LG Electronics showed it's serious about 3D in mobile devices on Wednesday, introducing a new 4.3-inch glasses-free 3D screen for mobile devices and a similar prototype 7-inch 3D screen on a mobile TV.
We admit it: When Seagate first introduced its GoFlex line of storage, we were skeptical. The connector was inelegant, and frankly, it seemed as if it was one company going off on its own tangent -- even if it was a standard SATA connector. With t...
What's a Windows user to do if they covet Apple's super-slim new Macbook Air? You could always buy the Apple product, install Boot Camp and your own copy of Windows...or you could wait for Samsung's sleek new 9 Series ultraportable laptop.
Microsoft said Wednesday that the next version of its Windows PC operating system will run on ARM processors as part of an effort to adapt Windows to the fast-growing market for tablet computers, where Apple and Google have gained traction.
More than 100 tablets using Intel's Oak Trail chips are being designed and some will start shipping in the first half of this year, Intel CEO Paul Otellini said Wednesday at CES.
Motion Computing on Tuesday showed off a Windows tablet with Intel's upcoming Oak Trail chip package, which is highly power efficient and has strong multimedia capabilities, a company executive said.
Toshiba will join the tablet race later this year with an Android-powered computer based on an Nvidia Tegra processor, it said Tuesday. The device, which doesn't yet have a name, was one of several shown Tuesday in Las Vegas on the eve of the Consume...
Micro-Star International (MSI) on Tuesday unveiled some of the first laptops and motherboards with Intel's latest microprocessor family, formerly codenamed 'Sandy Bridge,' on board.
Motorola on Wednesday showed off a new Android phone that connects to a docking station that looks like a laptop but has no CPU, so that users can access a full physical keyboard and monitor.
Norwegian company Opera Software will unveil the first public preview of its browser for tablets at the International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), it said on Monday.
In what may turn out to be a sneak peek of CES 2011 HDTV trends, LG announced the newest entry to their 2011 HDTV lineup--and it's a 3D TV that doesn't use the heavy, expensive active-shutter 3D glasses.
Lenovo has shown off its first tablet computer, the LePad, and will launch more tablets later this year in a bid to carve out some share in the emerging market dominated by Apple's iPad.
Can optical drives get new life? That's the idea behind Hitachi-LG Data Storage's concept of hybrid optical drives. First shown at Computex last June, Hitachi-LG Data Storage was showing its hybrid optical drive in action at Storage Visions today.
Storage company Rocstor has added two new USB 3.0 devices to their product line up, just in time for CES 2011.
Netbook pioneer Asustek Computer unveiled four new tablet devices on Tuesday, including the 10.1-inch touchscreen Eee Pad Slider with the latest version of Google's Android mobile OS, Honeycomb, and the 12-inch touchscreen Eee Slate E121, which has M...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- FTSenior Citrix Engineer / LeadNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- CCSharePoint DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst Guidewire QLD
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Virtualisation and StorageVIC
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- TPProduct OwnerVIC