A U.S. government agency will start its third attempt to develop voluntary privacy standards for an emerging area of technology, this time with a series of meetings on drone privacy scheduled to begin Aug. 3.
Center for Digital Democracy
Nine privacy groups plan to withdraw from U.S. government-hosted negotiations to develop voluntary facial-recognition privacy standards because the groups feel the process won't lead to adequate privacy protections.
The six-week-old YouTube Kids service is a "hyper-commercialized" environment that intermixes advertising and other programming in a way that deceives its target audience, a coalition of privacy and children's advocacy groups said in a complaint to t...
U.S. businesses that collect personal data would be required to describe their privacy and security practices and give consumers control over their personal information under a proposed privacy bill of rights released Friday by President Barack Obama...
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should launch an investigation into the growing consolidation of big data analytics firms and digital marketing companies, a coalition of four privacy groups said Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD