Competitive in speed and features, but not photo quality, the small-business laser printer is best for mainstream use.
Against a backdrop of economic uncertainty, a raft of third-quarter earnings reports this week from some of the biggest players in IT showed that while tech sales remain strong overall, there are some weak spots that are stirring concerns among marke...
In IT's never-ending search for efficiency improvements, client virtualization and its subsets -- presentation, application and desktop virtualization -- must be considered.
Most organizations believe they aren't in danger of losing data, but as recent news demonstrates, the threat is real and no organization is immune.
The recession may have accelerated companies extending the lifecycles of PCs, laptops and servers, but that change may become permanent.
According to a recent report from Forrester Research, IT spending in the United States is expected to ramp up in the second half of the year with an estimated 19 per cent increase in computer equipment spending, 11 per cent growth in software spendin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTETL AnalystOther
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCContent AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTSCCM consultantVIC