Smartphone accessory brand Incipio has launched added two new variants to its phone case lineup, designed for use with the newly-announced Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL.
The new phones' cameras take up more space, so you'll need a case designed to fit.
Kodi's new Raspberry Pi case looks like it belongs in the living room and provides a little cooling too.
Which battery case should you get? Watch as we review Apple’s ergonomic Smart Battery Case, Mophie’s more affordable Juice Pack Reserve, and Kuke’s battery case with external storage options.
Catch up on everything right here: The iPhone SE, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, new Apple Watch bands, even the FBI case.
Will your old case work, or will you have to buy a new one? Like so much in life, it depends.
Apple confirmed that 5s cases will also fit on the new iPhone SE, but that doesn't mean you can't buy a case designed specifically for the new 4-inch phone.
You'll be shocked, but inside it's mostly battery.
Whenever Apple releases a new product, you can always count on the folks at iFixit to get one and tear it down.
Computex 2014 was a treasure trove of wonderfully wacky and inspired computer cases. Between neon lights, our weight's worth in liquid nitrogen and cutting edge tech, the trade show simply bristled with solutions creative enough to make gamers and no...
Gumdrop's $45 Drop Tech case for the iPhone 5 looks and feels formidable for a reason: The case is definitely geared towards those who drop their iPhone often or who engage in rugged activities.
Twig Case makes a slew of stylish wood and bamboo cases for the iPhone 5, ranging in price from $59 to $79. I looked at two specific cases: It's Only Mountains in bamboo, and Monster Head in black and blue.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market. Its latest product, the Defender with iON Intelligence, combines a rugged case with a built-in battery and also works with a free ...
When it comes to iPad keyboards, Logitech's Ultrathin Keyboard Cover has been among our favorites since it debuted for the standard iPad in early 2012. If you've been pining for a smaller version for your iPad mini, the wait is over: On Tuesday, the ...
Welcome to another installment of our weekly iPad-case roundup. As usual, this week's selection includes a slew of different offerings--enough to chase the winter blues away (maybe with the help of a cup of hot cocoa and a good e-book or two).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystACT
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneWA
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- CCSolution Engineer - RF/HFC - TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTChange Manager- Engineering IndustryOther
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCDigital Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT