Faraday Future's FF 91 can park and drive itself. It’ll get to know you and your preferences. What’s unknown is whether it’ll make it to mass production.
Ford's pushing ahead aggressively on self-driving cars. Thanks to technological advances, the latest generation needs fewer sensors to gather the same amount of data.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Vehicle infotainment systems with data intensive applications will represent the vast majority of all mobile data traffic in five years, according to Juniper Research.
Autopilot 8.0 is rolling out to Tesla vehicles soon with improved radar to help mitigate problems where the system's visual system falls short.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
The automaker plans to develop ride-sharing and ride-hailing buisness to go with the autonomous cars it will build.
Audi 2017 Q7, A4, and A4 allroad models with LTE and Connect Prime will be able to receive traffic light data, in the first-ever use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication.
BMW X5 M and X6 M models to come with CarPlay support by the end of 2016.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
Motortrend just doodled on the proverbial cocktail napkin, and its Apple Car vision is simultaneously sublime and disturbing.
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Apple iPhone X
Toys for Boys
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Black Friday laptop buyer's guide
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical LeadQLD
- FTETL/Data EngineerOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Change Management - Government backgroundOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTRecords AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Automation TesterQLD
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Sales Executive ? Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer - MULTIPLE ROLESQLD
- FTField EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Program CoordinatorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Leads - $800 per dayOther