Faraday Future's FF 91 can park and drive itself. It’ll get to know you and your preferences. What’s unknown is whether it’ll make it to mass production.
Ford's pushing ahead aggressively on self-driving cars. Thanks to technological advances, the latest generation needs fewer sensors to gather the same amount of data.
After committing $250 million to self-driving cars earlier this month, it appears Intel is joining forces with Delphi and ex-Tesla partner Mobileye.
Nissan's car of the future will use Microsoft's Azure cloud services to pay tolls, transfer settings between cars, and even—gulp!—possibly bring Office features to the dashboard.
Apple's car needs some direction, and rumor has it Cupertino might bring on the Brits at McLaren Technology Group to assist.
Recent accidents involving Tesla cars may have been a setback for self-driving cars, but Nvidia believes a fast computer under the hood could make autonomous cars and cabs truly viable.
Vehicle infotainment systems with data intensive applications will represent the vast majority of all mobile data traffic in five years, according to Juniper Research.
Autopilot 8.0 is rolling out to Tesla vehicles soon with improved radar to help mitigate problems where the system's visual system falls short.
Ford's sustainability efforts include reducing the amount and weight of petroleum-based plastics by incorporating waste materials including agave fiber and hemp fiber.
The automaker plans to develop ride-sharing and ride-hailing buisness to go with the autonomous cars it will build.
Audi 2017 Q7, A4, and A4 allroad models with LTE and Connect Prime will be able to receive traffic light data, in the first-ever use of vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication.
BMW X5 M and X6 M models to come with CarPlay support by the end of 2016.
The new car mount and connected Android app supports voice commands for text messages, calls, and streaming with Spotify.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
Motortrend just doodled on the proverbial cocktail napkin, and its Apple Car vision is simultaneously sublime and disturbing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Why is the iPhone having an existential crisis? | The iPhone Show
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTIT Support officer- Service Desk AP3 & APS4ACT
- FTSenior Information Security ConsultantOther
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW