Vodafone plans to acquire Germany's largest cable operator, Kabel Deutschland, for €7.7 billion (US$10.1 billion) as it looks to become more competitive by combining mobile, fixed broadband and TV subscriptions, it said Monday.
Sales of Sony's Xperia A smartphone have doubled those of the Samsung Galaxy S4 at Japan's main carrier, after a nationwide sales campaign that exclusively promoted the two handsets side-by-side.
Sprint Nextel sued Clearwire and Dish Network on Monday in a bid to block Dish from taking over Clearwire, Sprint's majority-owned network partner.
An amendment to Sprint Nextel's subscriber terms of service points toward the carrier's expected shutdown of its 4G WiMax service.
Clearwire's board of directors has unanimously recommended its shareholders reject the takeover bid by Sprint Nextel, which owns roughly half of Clearwire, and instead accept a buyout offer from Dish Network.
On the roof of a medical building in San Francisco, Sprint Nextel has a cell site that's far above the cramped canyons of the city's streets, but despite the wide-open views, space is limited.
SoftBank has sweetened its bid for Sprint Nextel, increasing its total offer to about US$21.6 billion and boosting the amount of cash Sprint shareholders would get.
The U.S. Department of Justice said Friday it has no objection to Softbank acquiring Sprint Nextel, a decision that clears the way for the Federal Communications Commission to rule on the deal.
Sierra Wireless' latest embedded wireless module connects cars to Verizon's LTE network, underlining growing interest in the 4G technology while also highlighting its current drawbacks.
Texas Instruments and Qualcomm are working on products that will power small mobile base stations, also known as small cells, and help improve indoor coverage and speeds for enterprises.
The spread of smartphones, powered by fast 3G and LTE networks used to watch ever more video content, are pushing up the volume of mobile data traffic. The challenge for operators will be to turn that into more revenue, as users prefer Wi-Fi networks...
The tug-of-war over Clearwire looks set to continue for at least another two weeks as the struggling mobile operator postponed a special shareholder meeting once again to consider Dish Network's latest bid.
France Télécom is finally switching its official name to Orange after the name change was approved at its annual general meeting.
The European Commission has sent a questionnaire to a number of mobile operators in the European Union, focusing on whether its distribution terms with these providers may put Apple at an advantage over other smartphone makers, according to a newspap...
Reprogramming the identification number of a cellphone could be punishable with a prison sentence of up to five years under the terms of a proposed law announced Friday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of the PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst / Application Support AnalystOther
- CCAutomation Test Analyst - Regression TestingNSW
- CCJunior to mid-level - Business Analyst ? AgileACT
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)WA
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- TPSolution Architect - Cloud InfrastructureQLD
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- CCAutomation Designer (Solutions Architect) - Robotics (RPA) - SydneyNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- FTSenior DevOps LeadVIC
- FTIT Graduate / Junior Project AdministratorOther
- CCIntegration AnalystACT
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther