Need something to watch on a flight? You can download an episode of your favorite show in less than a minute and a half on Verizon Wireless at Atlanta's airport -- or spend 13 hours doing the same over T-Mobile USA at Los Angeles International.
AT&T's acquisition of DirecTV appears headed for approval, with Tom Wheeler, chairman of the Federal Communications Commission circulating to commissioners an order recommending approval, although with some conditions.
Carriers around the world are converging on 2017 as the year to turn off their GSM networks, with three operators in Singapore announcing Monday their plans to reuse their GSM spectrum for other services.
It's been two years since Google first disclosed Project Loon, and while the company continues to keep most details of the project secret, the technology and challenges behind it are slowly coming into focus.
The mobile industry is trying to shoot down another law requiring cellphone radiation warnings.
Charter Communications has confirmed it plans to acquire of Time Warner Cable, a deal that if approved would create the second-biggest cable operator in the U.S.
Several European telcos have come out against a scheme by their fellow operators to block advertising as a maneuver to force Google to share its revenue.
Indian online retailer Flipkart has abandoned a plan to give customers of mobile operator Bharti Airtel free access to its mobile app after criticism that the move posed a threat to net neutrality.
Faced with a highly competitive market, U.S. wireless operator Sprint is now offering to deliver and set up phones, tablets and other connected devices for free at homes, offices and other locations chosen by the customer.
By using more spectrum and developing new ways to send multiple channels of data at the same time, researchers at Bell Labs are working to increase bandwidths over fiber, copper and the air.
Hutchison Whampoa has agreed to acquire U.K. mobile operator O2 for a price that could top US$15 billion, giving a company that already owns one major carrier an even bigger share of the British market.
T-Mobile's CEO says he's confident that upcoming net neutrality rules won't mean an end to the carrier's "Music Freedom" promotion that allows unrestricted music streaming from certain sites.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has fined Verizon US$3.4 million over its failure to notify police and fire departments during a 911 service outage last year.
Google's ambitious plans to provide Internet access to remote areas via solar-powered drones are getting ready to take off.
VMware has jumped into the hot NFV market with a platform that lets service providers run their network functions as virtualized applications from different vendors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
- NETGEAR 4G LTE Modem Keeps You Online
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support roleNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCRM Support DeveloperWA
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperACT
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical ConsultantACT
- FTSenior System Administrator - UNIXVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer - hands on roleOther
- FTJunior Digital/Marketing Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTAgile CoachOther
- CCPeopleSoft Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Transformation LeadOther
- CCProgram / Project AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Developer - Oracle - TelcoVIC
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT