Apple could be in the early development stages of a 13in iPad aimed at the notebook market, an analyst has said.
Foxconn's days as Apple's primary manufacturing partner may be numbered. Rival Pegatron is said to be offering more competitive pricing to tempt Apple, who is trying to increase its margins.
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Analysts are maintaining their predictions that Apple will launch a cheaper iPhone with a plastic casing and non-Retina display later this year, alongside a new model of its flagship smartphone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
A new Apple job listing hints that the company could be planning to introduce new colours for its next-generation iPhone, dubbed iPhone 6 or iPhone 5S.
Following the alleged discovery iPhone prototypes with multiple screen sizes, an analyst has claimed that he is "now confident" that Apple will launch a low-cost iPhone this year.
iPhone 5S and iPhone 6 have reportedly been spotted at Apple's suppliers by a source who claims that both smartphones will launch this year.
iPhone 6 with fingerprint sensor to launch alongside cheaper iPhone with six colours in June - analyst
Apple's iPhone 5S, sometimes also referred to as the iPhone 6, could launch in June or July with a built-in fingerprint sensor, improved camera and an A7 chip, alongside a cheaper iPhone available in six colours, an analyst has predicted.
The launch of the fourth-generation iPad just seven months after the iPad 3 sparked speculation that Apple is planning to move to a biannual product cycle for its iPad line-up, and new reports suggest that Apple will introduce an iPad 5 and iPad mini...
Apple has announced the iPhone 5 will reach retail in South Korea on Dec. 7 and another 54 countries later this month.
Mitek Systems' Mobile Capture imaging software has long allowed banks to offer customers mobile banking capabilities. Now the company is turning the technology toward the health care and insurance industries as well.
The U.S. debt reduction deadlock in Congress is already taking a toll on how much companies are spending on property, buildings and equipment, including computer hardware and software, according to a new survey by ChangeWave Research.
Avaya is going public again, filing today with the Securities and Exchange Commission for an initial public offering worth $1 billion.
Plenty of hardware vendors are pushing out Solid State Disk products to speed up data access. Now a startup is emerging from stealth mode with server software designed to make it easier to use SSD with existing storage systems and applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- In Win's Winbot is a robotic interactive PC case
- Nvidia's Max-Q finally gives you GeForce GTX 1080 graphics in a thin-and-light laptop
- Launceston becomes Australia’s first gigabit city
- Asus' affordable but powerful VivoBook Pro 15 to offer Optane Memory
- Asus unveils the super slim ZenBook Flip S convertible
PCW Evaluation Team
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectSA
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere Message Broker / Java)SA
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Business AnalystVIC
- FTGraduate Technical ConsultantACT
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Deployment ConsultantNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTWEB DesignerQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018QLD
- CCSalesforce Marketing CloudNSW
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- FTDatawarehouse DeveloperSA
- FTJunior .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ForsterNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- TPUAT CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC