Apple could be in the early development stages of a 13in iPad aimed at the notebook market, an analyst has said.
Foxconn's days as Apple's primary manufacturing partner may be numbered. Rival Pegatron is said to be offering more competitive pricing to tempt Apple, who is trying to increase its margins.
Apple sold about 38 million iPhones in the first quarter, an 8 per cent increase over what it sold in the same quarter a year ago, according to an ISI Group analyst. Other analysts pegged the sales number at 35 million.
Let's face it, no one knows what the new iPhone will look like or what it will be able to do, but this hasn't stopped analysts and the press from speculating. Here are five things we're hearing out there.
Analysts are maintaining their predictions that Apple will launch a cheaper iPhone with a plastic casing and non-Retina display later this year, alongside a new model of its flagship smartphone, dubbed iPhone 5S or iPhone 6.
I'm not feeling a lot of love for OS X El Capitan out there. That might not be surprising, given that it's firmly in the tradition of Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard–new-feature-light, speed-and-stability-focused OS X updates.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- Jabra Evolve2 85 review: Learning the right lessons
- Brydge Pro+ iPad Keyboard review: A near-perfect alternative to the Magic Keyboard
- Early Access might be the best thing that ever happened to Torchlight 3
- New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies