If you sat around this weekend and watched EVO -- the largest fighting game tournament of the year -- you might've seen one Seth Killian doing commentary. Killian's a familiar face in the fighting game community, thanks both to years in the scene and...
Nintendo and Capcom has set the A/NZ release of Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for March 23.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
When it comes to technology advertising, there are two time-honored schools of thought.
Capcom revealed an Xbox 360-exclusive prologue for the upcoming Dead Rising 2 and is also buying its developer, Blue Castle Games of Vancouver, reports 1UP.com's live blog of the Japanese publisher's press conference.
At Comic-Con, Capcom and Namco Bandai announced their next major fighting games, as the former company will be creating Street Figher X Tekken while the latter while be developing Tekken X Street Fighter. In single-universe news, Street Fighter III: ...
Capcom is doing its best to get gamers excited about the September due Dead Rising 2, announcing the debut of the full-length feature film Zombrex Dead Rising Sun on Xbox Live and the game's official website in August. When the game debuts in August,...
As reported by the Capcom Unity blog yesterday afternoon, Zombrex Dead Rising Sun, the delightfully campy and wonderfully titled directorial debut from Capcom's own global head of research and development Keiji Inafune, will be seeing a multilingual ...
How'd they pull it off, that's what I hope I'm saying once I've wrapped my fingers around Capcom's surprise iPhone port of popular arcade-style brawler Street Fighter IV. That's right, Street Fighter IV. Not another Resident Evil, or Mega Man 3, or A...
Capcom has released a new video for Super Street Fighter IV at GameTrailers. In addition to new characters Cody, Guy, Adon, and Dee Jay, the clip shows how the new game will keep the old characters fresh--by adding a third costume and second ultra co...
G4TV has located a financial document published by Capcom for its investors that notes that three of the company's highly-anticipated releases presumed to drop in early 2010 — Super Street Fighter IV, Lost Planet 2, and Monster Hunter Tri ̵...
Capcom opens the icy crevasse for exploration once again.
Games publisher, Capcom, has signed on with a new distributor, THQ, following the collapse of Red Ant.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Amazon has knocked $50 off the price of a 1TB SSD
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSecurity Engineer (IPS & Firewall exp essential) - Perm - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- FTLevel 2 Network EngineerOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSoftware Tech Lead | C++ | Trading | Market ConnectivityOther
- FTPMO Project ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystSA
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- TPProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerQLD
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW