Sony has announced three new 4K HDR camcorders featuring its ground-breaking Fast Hybrid AF system: the XDCAM PXW-Z90, the NXCAM HXR-NX80 and the Handycam FDR-AX700.
JVC has launched its first Full HD camcorder: The JVC Everio GS-TD1. The GS-TD1 will be available in April, but no pricing details have been revealed. The camera is capable of using its 5x optical zoom while shooting 3D footage and features a touchsc...
Canon has announced what the company describes as its smallest professional digital video camera ever. The Canon XA10 is a Full HD (1080p) digital camcorder with a HD CMOS Pro 1/3in sensor; according to Canon, the sensor is 260 per cent larger than t...
BenQ Australia today launched two new budget digital camcorders. The BenQ Camcorder S11 is a pocket Full HD (1080p) video camera that has an integrated LED-based pico projector for playing back footage. The BenQ Camcorder S21 is also capable of 1080p...
Amateur filmmakers have no excuses now--film director Park Chan-Wook has just finished shooting a major motion picture with an iPhone.
Primary and secondary school students from across Australia congregated at the Sydney Powerhouse Museum yesterday for the Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) awards. KWN is a video competition that encourages school students to shoot, direct and star in...
New handheld video cameras in the popular Flip line acquired by Cisco in March last year will hit Australia in early November, the company announced this week.
This year, BenQ plans to break into the Australian camcorder market with a range of affordable, self-branded digital video cameras. Each model in the BenQ camcorder range features Full HD video recording (1080x1920p), plus unique features such as dua...
Aiptek has introduced the i2, a pocket-sized twin lens camcorder that can record 3D video, at the IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin.
Panasonic used the broiling, hectic setting of the U.S. Open tennis tourney in New York Wednesday to showcase the capabilities of its first handheld consumer-grade 3D camcorder. On a day so hot and humid that one athlete, Victoria Azarenka, collapsed...
Panasonic unveiled a slew of new Lumix cameras just last week, but the company wasn't quite done with its winter camera and camcorder announcements.
Panasonic unveiled its first two consumer camcorders capable of recording video in 3D on Wednesday.
Panasonic will next week unveil a camcorder for consumers that is capable of recording images in 3D.
Toshiba America Electronic Components Inc. today announced plans to ship a 128GB embedded NAND flash memory module, the highest capacity available for smart phones, tablet PCs and digital video cameras.
Sony Australia today announced a new HD camcorder that will use interchangeable lenses. The yet-to-be-named prototype records video in the AVCHD format and will incorporate key technologies from Sony’s new interchangeable-lens compact stills camera r...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior SQL DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- FTGraduate Software Automation Test AnalystWA
- CCService DesignerNSW
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCSenior Development DBA - OracleNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTNet DeveloperOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCWin10 Packaging & DeploymentWA
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- CCNetwork Designer - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW